Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mastery/Monthly meetings (for out of town members)

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I think is a great addition for REIN (plus is included in your membership)... However, I still don't understand as to why they setup monthly meetings mid-week or why there is not an alternative video-conference option. Is it that the venues are booked or more expensive on Mondays/Fridays? Is it more convenient for the speakers mid-week?

I guess that instead of grilling us (mail-in members) to turn as full-members provide some real alternatives by having more convenient dates (for out of town people) or a video-conference options.

REINteam

Registered
Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for the feedback, the options you've suggested are certainly on our radar and something we are seriously considering.

The Mastery Program is new, details are emerging as we speak...but we thought it was better to get this newly developed program out now as opposed to waiting, the education is that important. As it stands ALL members will benefit from this training, including 'By Mail' members, so as it was explained in the emails, upgrading your membership is not required, but rather an option.

The Mastery program is very experiential, live attendance plays a HUGE role in the program and that is the main reason why upgrading your membership has been encouraged. However, we value every member in the organization, hence Mastery has been included in the monthly meetings, so all members can benefit, instead of the initial idea of doing this training as standalone events.

We are investigating various options to bring this training to the entire membership in a more interactive fashion without requiring attendance to the live events, we are committed to sharing this valuable training with the entire membership in a way that ensures Certification...but at this time it simply isn't available.

As Mastery progresses we will continue to investigate every option, and if we determine there is a way to provide this material over the internet, in a way that guarantees the level of participation required, we will certainly offer this to all members who were unable to fully participate during the live events.

I realize the program is not perfect for everyone and I completely understand your level of frustration as a 'out of town' member. I encourage you to participate at whatever level you can, and if that is from home then great; go through the material fully, digest it, live it, and know that we are working hard in the background to provide quality alternatives.

And as a side note, the venues are booked a year in advance so we can plan our schedules AND get event dates out to members as early as possible so they can plan ahead as well. It just so happened that Mastery came about after venues had been booked...so we had to shuffle and make the best of what was available.

Thanks again for your feedback, we appreciate your time.

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
Thanks for your reply... Please be assured the issue here is the dates for the meetings not the decision to upgrade or not. You might have better attendance to meetings and the newly mastery program if you manage to use more feasible dates for out of town people.

Top Bottom