Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Member Searching

jarrettvaughan

Registered
I am not sure where i should post this question but i am wondering if there is a way to search members by City or region? If not, is this something that could be added? This could be very helpful is discussions regarding specifics of a certain locations or for networking.

BMironov

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Oct 11 2007, 12:39 PM)
I am not sure where i should post this question but i am wondering if there is a way to search members by City or region? If not, is this something that could be added? This could be very helpful is discussions regarding specifics of a certain locations or for networking.

Hi Jarett,

I'm not familiar with the code that runs this forum, but I suggest your question is not that difficult to answer. By "City or region" you could mean 2 different things:
  • place of residence
    place of investment
The beauty of this forum is that you do need to live in the same city to discuss something. In fact, you can even live in another country but thanks to this forum and REIN community you can get a lot of information without even touching the phone.

If you have a question, just start new topic or be a part of current discussion. Environment here is very friendly and open.

Another good place for networking in BC would be coming event on Oct 13:

http://www.reincanada.com/upcomingevents.aspx

Enjoy and happy networking,

Boris

jeremyfleming

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Oct 11 2007, 11:39 AM)

Hi Jarret,

Boris had a couple of great points for you. I'll just add to his comments - if you are looking for locals to network with, you could simply post on the forum where you live and that you'd like to meet some "like-minded" people in your area. Others have done the same with success I believe.

Hope that helps,

Jeremy

Top Bottom