Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jason Anbara

CEO NorthLend Financial Inc.
Registered
Good evening REIN Members,

I am new to the community and look forward to working with as many of you as possible! Please see a brief description of what my team and I can offer you as investors.

OUR MISSION
Offer alternative investment opportunities and a simplified investing experience.

PRESIDENT & FOUNDER
Our President and Founder is Jason Anbara. He is TOP 1% at Mortgage Alliance for the last 7 years. Of the over 800 mortgages funded by his team last year, more than 500 where funded by Alternative lenders.
Since 2013, it has been difficult to access mainstream lending or A lending. Thus, giving way to all other forms of Alternative lending whether it’s B lenders or Private.
The opportunity to take part in this shift is what brought him to create NorthLend. Through this pipeline, our partners get a constant stream of potential investment opportunities. They also get to choose the best stream of investments.

SECURED MORTGAGE LOANS
Traditional banking use to control secured mortgage loans. Now, mortgage backed loans represent the most secured form of lending. Our services now offer this as an investment opportunity.

MORTGAGE ADMINISTRATOR
Our partners hire us to track their loan agreement(s) and enforce mortgage payments. The FSRA allows us to receive mortgage payments from borrowers and send them to lenders. We take the work out of managing secured mortgage agreements for our partners. A passive investment allows our partners to focus on what they do best.

HOW IT WORKS
At NorthLend Financial, we offer secured mortgage loan investments. In return for investing with us, we offer a secure annual ROI of 6% to 12%. Monthly interest payments remain unchanged for 1-full year.

RRSP, PENSION, TFSA, AND MORE
Leverage your existing RRSP’s, Pension Plan, and TFSA to fund your investments.

Whether you are an experienced or new investor, I would like to the opportunity to have a discussion with you.

For more information, please visit our website @ www.northlendfinancial.com or please call me direct @ 613-797-7878

Have a great weekend!

Jason Anbara- President

NorthLend Financial Inc.
www.northlendfinancial.com

Email: [email protected]
Tel:613-797-7878
FSCO License # 12886

Attachments

• new.png
    new.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom