Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mortgage broker and mentorship needed - whistler bc

chrisratcliffe

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi everyone,
This is my first post and I'd like to start off by saying how grateful I am to have stumbled across this amazing community of like-minded people. Thank you to those who go out of their way to help other people with their experience and expertise. The information I have read here in invaluable! I have read Don Campbell's book and I'm implementing his strategies.

With that being said, I am looking to build by investment team. Specifically, I'm looking for an experienced mortgage broker who specializes in investment properties within the resort of Whistler BC.

About myself, I purchased my first property (a condo) in Squamish back in 2011. I have since sold that property and now own 3 condos in Whistler outright (no mortgages). I've been extremely fortunate (lucky) to have timed the market with my purchases, which were all private sales. My time is spent managing these properties with short terms rentals (cleaning and laundry mostly), I also wait tables at night to pay my rent. The income from the properties is all set aside for my next down payment.

My 3-5 year goal is to purchase 2 more condos within Whistler which are zoned for nightly rental and move my family out of our basement suite rental and into our own house.

Could anyone recommend a good mortgage broker to work with? I'm also looking for like-minded people who can provide some guidance and mentorship, as this seems particularly hard to come by! For example, do I take out equity on my current properties to buy more or do I finance using the income from the revenue of my rentals? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to all your replys :)

Vine Group

Frequent Forum Member
REIN Member
Hi Chris,

I encourage you to reach out to Vine Group, as we are the trusted mortgage experts for REIN Finance Center. We can be reached by email at [email protected] or by calling 1-844-411-Vine(8463). Once we have assessed your goals, we would assemble the appropriate local team to advise you to how best meet your financial needs.
Best Regards,

Vine Group

Top Bottom