Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to Forum - Looking to connect in London, ON area

nvergeer

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello Everyone,

I recently picked up Don's book and it definitely has motivated me to pursue the ACRE system and learn as much as I can from those who have successfully applied it.

I currently live just outside of London, ON and I was curious to see if there were any REIN members in the area who wouldn't mind sitting down over a cup of coffee to share some of their past experiences and help guide a newbie in the right direction!

For those of you not living in the area, if you have contacts or networking opportunities that you think I should be pursuing please feel free to reach out.

Thanks everyone in advanced, and I look forward to following the forum and learning from you all!

Cheers,

Nick

Luc12766

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Nick,
I don't live in the London area but there are some great people who host meetups there which is a good place to meet local investors. Matt Geerts hosts one. Also, Shawn Allen hosts ONREIA, which I haven't been to but will be going to on Oct 16. It's in London. Their info is here: ONREIA.com

Top Bottom