Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orillia, Bracebridge, Huntsville, North Bay Corridor.

Tom8206

Tom Tek
REIN Member
I am a new member and therefore navigating the best and most thorough way to evaluate an area. Is there anyone who can offer insights into this area? Cities and Towns include Orillia, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville and through to North Bay and West to Parry Sound. I see there are comments posted about Huntsville and Bracebridge but they are dated to 2010.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hello Tom,
When you log into your Member Back Office you will find all of the REIN Scores. We have the following ones for Ontario.

1. Log into https://s.reincanada.com/member/login
  2. Go to Knowledge Vault
  3. Go to Research Reports
  4. Go to REIN Scores Ontario
If I can find anything in our vault on Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville and through to North Bay and West to Parry Sound I will email them to you.
upload_2016-4-27_12-4-31.png
I will also email you

robhil

Registered
If you are looking for something specific in Orillia we manage over 100 units in the area give us a call. Assistance is free.

A.G. Secure Property Management Inc
705-792-9764

CyndiGould

Registered
I am a new member and therefore navigating the best and most thorough way to evaluate an area. Is there anyone who can offer insights into this area? Cities and Towns include Orillia, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville and through to North Bay and West to Parry Sound. I see there are comments posted about Huntsville and Bracebridge but they are dated to 2010.
Hi Tom, I was looking at your post and noticed you were looking into the North Bay area a while ago, so I was wondering if you know of any good property managers and/or realtors in the North Bay area? Let me know and thank you for your help!

Top Bottom