Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Personal Belize Achieved !!!

jefferycarson

REIN Member
My Personal Belize Gets better every day in every way :)

It has been a while since my last post and I wanted to share yet another success story that may help, and inspire you to get out of your "comfort zone" and begin taking action today.

When I started my journey a few short years ago my mission was to create financial freedom not only for myself but also for those around me and I am proud to say that I have accomplished both.

Just like REIN teaches I stopped to celebrate my accomplishment for a moment ( a very brief moment) and as I began to reflect upon my original Belize and mission statement I realized that I must do more.....But How?

We all only have 24 hrs in a day....How does one person accomplish so much and others live their entire lives and never accomplish anything? You must become a master at leveraging your 2 most valuable resources time and money.

Many people have been curious to learn how I have created many companies, acquired well over 200 units (my portfolio has grown since my last post :), bought development land in the Caribbean, fired my boss, and bought back my freedom!

So in an effort to help more people and leverage my time and knowledge I am proud to announce that I have written a book that can and will positively impact your real estate investing.

The book is called The Ultimate Wealth Strategy: Your Complete Guide To Buying, Fixing, Refinancing, and Renting Real Estate.

As I mentioned in an earlier post no one ever achieves greatness on their own and this book is a result of surrounding myself with many amazing people.

I would like to acknowledge and thank my two co authors and fellow REIN members Quentin D'Souza and Andrew Brennan for sharing their knowledge and wisdom.

I would also like to thank Richard Dolan for writing the forward to the book. Your contribution is truly appreciated.

I would like to thank Tahani Aburanah for her kind words and testimonial...as well as countless other people that have contributed to the book.

This is yet another example of what you can accomplish when you set your goals, create a definite plan, take consistent action every day and surround yourself with amazing people that will lift you higher!

If you have a dream go get it! You deserve greatness! :)

Patrick

Staff member
REIN Member
Jeffery

Great story...congratulations!

Would love to share this story with others.

Would you be OK if the REIN team takes this story and enters it into our success story file for possible publication in the REIN report later this year?

Best

Patrick

jefferycarson

REIN Member
That would be great Patrick. I would be happy to help the REIN community in any way I can. :)

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Jeff,

Once again... WOW! And to think it only began in 2007 at the ACRE. AMAZING. (Oh, BTW, in case you missed it there was a Global Financial Meltdown in the middle of your journey :) )

By reading this thread it is obvious that you approached the process strategically, mixing strategies to become a transaction engineer. A fantastic approach.

I hope this Summer is your best yet.

REINON, Jeff, REINON!

Don

jefferycarson

REIN Member
LOL. What global financial meltdown? The only thing I see is opportunity :)

I hope you have an amazing summer as well!

MonicaPaslawski

REIN Member
I love your story! Very inspiring!

Thanks so much for sharing this and many congratulations!

Monica

JBagorio

Registered
Man am I very glad to login today after a long while! As usual landing first at the Success Stories section of the forum, I am alway amazed by some of the accomplishments fellow investors shared.

Your successes including your latest update is one of an inspiration...Congratulations!

Steph

Registered
Thanks so much for sharing your story, it's truly inspirational! I am definitely planning on tracking down a copy of your book!

Stephanie

reinvestors88

Registered
[quote user=jefferycarson]If you have a dream go get it! You deserve greatness!

Wow!!! Amazing achievements and inspiring!!! Congratulations!!! We are definitely going for our DREAMS. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom