Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix real estate

David

REIN Member
Can anyone recommend a real estate agent/company that can help a Canadian looking to buy investment properties in the Phoenix area?

ApexQI

Registered
Dane Emmer

480-283-7200

[email protected]

he lives and works the Mesa area in particular. He may look at or know of someone in other areas.

have fun in the sun,

Stewart

billkeay

REIN Member
Hi David,

Good evening. I am a Cardinals football fan so I enjoy going to Phoenix, AZ too. Which part of Phoenix are you interested in and what type of investment property appeals to you. I am a Re/max agent in Waterloo and I have some contacts down there. If you can email me at [email protected] and or give me a call at 519-404-0891 I would be glad to help you.

Sincerely,

Bill Keay

David

REIN Member
Thanks for the reply Bill. I'm interested in finding a real estate person who understands the investment property market not the vacation home side of things. Specifically, I'm interested in single family homes in the southeast of Phoenix ( Maricopa, Chandler, Queen Creek, San Tan areas). Also I would like to work with someone who understands the Canadian side of things( tax implications, management issues etc.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Diana Costain is a Canadian REIN member who runs http://www.buythesungroup.ca/

She has lots of experience with investing in the Phoenix area and is a Ron Legrand Masters student.

(For the record, Lynda and I do not have any US props)

Best of luck with your purchases

billkeay

REIN Member
Hi David,

Thanks for the message. Please give me a call or send me an email and I will be glad to help.

Cheers,

Bill

billkeay

REIN Member
Dear REIN members,

I know a really good Realtor who lives in Scottsdale and their team serves the Valley in Pheonix. She sent me a message today and she said:

"We are going to have 85 Canadians on two buses showing investment homes that CAP over 9% on Friday, Jan 27...So excited... I also have a team of advisors: lawyer, CPA ( accountant), interior designer, Canadian financing, and property management to help should they want a second home or income property."

Please give me a call at 519-404-0891 and send me an email to find out more. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bill Keay

Top Bottom