Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Plumber in Kitchener Waterloo

RichardBourne

Registered
Good morning all.

Can anyone recommend a plumber in the Kitchener/Waterloo area? The only plumber I saw in the resource directory is in Oshawa. Thanks in advance.

Richard Bourne

Anonymous

Registered
Try speaking with Bill Keay, he is a veteran REIN Member who knows that area like the back of his hand. He`ll have the contacts for you. His number is 519-741-0950

billkeay

REIN Member
QUOTE (RichCambridge @ Sep 4 2007, 12:07 AM) Good morning all.

Can anyone recommend a plumber in the Kitchener/Waterloo area? The only plumber I saw in the resource directory is in Oshawa. Thanks in advance.

Richard Bourne

Hi Richard,

My plumber`s name is Scott Holman and his phone number is 519-699-4839. He has a full-time job but he can work at night and on weekends. He does great work. He is not cheap, but very very good! He will educate you too about plumbing. Great guy! Give him a call if he can`t work for you he will know some other plumbers that you can call.

Cheers,

Bill Keay

timk519

Registered
QUOTE (RichCambridge @ Sep 4 2007, 12:07 AM) Can anyone recommend a plumber in the Kitchener/Waterloo area? The only plumber I saw in the resource directory is in Oshawa. Thanks in advance. Conestoga Mechanical`s worth checking out. I`ve used them, as has a number of other local organizations I know of.

housingrental

Registered
Yahn Plumbing 519-634-8533 - strongly recommended

QUOTE (timk519 @ Sep 20 2007, 01:18 PM)
Conestoga Mechanical's worth checking out. I've used them, as has a number of other local organizations I know of.

Top Bottom