Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Potential tenant first RTO near Stony Plain or Spruce Grove

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

A potential RTO client has applied with us, but we have too many projects on the go to consider this one, so it's available to another RTO expert.

The client is a trucker who says his credit is pretty good. He was grossing $6500/month and his wife recently got a job with Zender Ford (I'm not sure of her income). They have $20000 for an initial option payment.

They had originally wanted a home near Entwistle, which is 40 minutes from Stony Plain (so about an hour from Edmonton). The asking price of the home they want is $365000. It is a 3 year old home.

But with the new job, they are willing to move closer to Spruce Grove or Stony Plain.

They would like possession to be as soon as possible, so please email me ASAP if you are in a position to consider this deal. [email protected]

I expect no referral fee, and therefore you must do your own due diligence.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
I almost forgot it need not be tenant-first. If you have a house available for RTO in that area, please contact me.

Top Bottom