Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property in LLOYDMINSTER

Dronadri

Registered
I could see a positive cash flow in Lloydminster as the rentals are more in that area. I know the Husky`s expansion (Upgrader) is not coming as they bought the old refinery in USA. But Lloydminster is close to Cold Lake area (Oil) which is expanding, and some people live in Lloydminster and work at FortMc.
What is the opinion of REIN experts about Lloydminster? There is nothing mentioned about Lloydminster in Don`s top ten list.

Thanks,

Chal

MikeMcCrae

Registered
I have been buying in Lloydminster with positive results. Cash flow is positive and vacancy is low. Sounds good to me.

RyanTopley

Registered
QUOTE (MikeMcCrae @ Sep 23 2007, 12:08 AM) I have been buying in Lloydminster with positive results. Cash flow is positive and vacancy is low. Sounds good to me.

What have you been getting for rents in Lloyd? What types of properties are you renting out? I am from the area originally and get asked about it a lot. Thanks!

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Bungalow on 35 st I get 1200 for main floor and 750 for the basement. Average about 800.00 per suite in two 4 plexes.

QUOTE (RDrealtor @ Sep 23 2007, 02:56 PM) What have you been getting for rents in Lloyd? What types of properties are you renting out? I am from the area originally and get asked about it a lot. Thanks!

Top Bottom