Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager in Edmonton?

Beaupre1

Registered
I have a couple properties in Edmonton (I live in Calgary) and I`m looking for a reliable property manager who won`t charge an arm and a leg. One of the properties is a 1-1/2 story house and the other is a condo. The house will be vacant as of December 1st.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Beaupre

NickStewart

Registered
QUOTE (Beaupre1 @ Oct 4 2007, 12:07 PM) I have a couple properties in Edmonton (I live in Calgary) and I`m looking for a reliable property manager who won`t charge an arm and a leg. One of the properties is a 1-1/2 story house and the other is a condo. The house will be vacant as of December 1st.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Beaupre

Hi Scott,

Where are your properties located?

Nick

Beaupre1

Registered
The house is in Westwood and the condo in Boyle Street.

Thanks,

Scott

Beaupre1

Registered
Thanks. I`ve looked at the resourse directory but what I really want is the name of a property manager that someone has worked with. I used the resource directory to find a property manager is Calgary and I ended up firing them because they weren`t doing a good job to say the least.

Thanks again,

Scott

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Scott,

Each of the companies on the list have been recommended by your fellow REIN Members. The key is that Members who don`t have a good experience with someone on the resource directory should be advising the REIN office at [email protected] so that the supplier can be dealt with accordingly. That way your fellow REIN Members will not run into the same situation as you.

Top Bottom