Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager in Halifax?

jaass

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a Property Manager in Halifax and would really appreciate if anyone can refer me to a good one.

Thanks for your help!

Sylvia
style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

This management company has been used by REIN Members. You may wish to speak with them to see if they fit for you:

Nova Scotia:

Checkpoint Properties - 902-220-5175 - [email protected] - Halifax
Full service property management for Halifax and surrounding areas. Services offered at 6% gross rent for REIN™ members

Grant

Registered
It should be noted that you would have found this company in the REIN Resource Directory, in the Members Only section. Just look for the Property Management topic.

jaass

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Oct 4 2007, 12:17 PM) Hi,

This management company has been used by REIN Members. You may wish to speak with them to see if they fit for you:

Nova Scotia:

Checkpoint Properties - 902-220-5175 - [email protected] - Halifax
Full service property management for Halifax and surrounding areas. Services offered at 6% gross rent for REIN™ members

Thanks Don!

PeterM

REIN Member
Hi all,

I'm looking for any recommendations for property managers in the Halifax / Dartmouth area.

More specifically I'm looking for management of an older 2 bedroom condo unit in Dartmouth. The building has a 16 unit rental pool that is disbanding and all the owners will need to find individual management.

The company mentioned above in the (very) old post, Checkpoint, seems to be active in Amherst and surrounding areas only according to their web site.

Thanks for any tips!

TangoWhiskey

Registered
lynne and Dawn with Halifax Homefinders. You won't get a better rate or people that won't you to succeed more. They have done filled units and done some work for me at least at 3 properties I own and I have known them for years. Tell them Tris said hi. :)

http://www.homefindershfx.com/about-us

TangoWhiskey

Registered
You can also try giving a call to a realtor Nick Harvey Pearson, he runs Halifax Property investors group, I think they're last two meetings have had over 50 people. 902 877 7318. He used to run a prop mgmt firm which we used, I think he focuses on sales now, but he will have solutions for you in recommendations.

Top Bottom