Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager in Kitchener/Waterloo area

Denise

Registered
Does any REIN member have a recommendation for a property manager in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. I am looking for one o manage a rental I have in Waterloo. Many thanks.
Denise Code
Duncan, BC

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Try speaking with Bill Keay, he is a veteran REIN Member who knows that area like the back of his hand. He`ll have the contacts for you. His number is 519-741-0950

QUOTE (Denise @ Sep 5 2007, 01:55 AM) Does any REIN member have a recommendation for a property manager in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. I am looking for one o manage a rental I have in Waterloo. Many thanks.
Denise Code
Duncan, BC

Anonymous

Registered
Hi Denise, I would definitely talk with Bill as he has assembled a list of 3 or 4 property managers.

ekisielewski

Registered
QUOTE (MarkGarrett @ Sep 6 2007, 08:01 AM) Hi Denise, I would definitely talk with Bill as he has assembled a list of 3 or 4 property managers.

You may want to check the directory at Ontario Rein. I believe there are referrals.
Good Luck!
Elisabet K.

Anonymous

Registered
QUOTE (ekisielewski @ Sep 6 2007, 06:05 PM) You may want to check the directory at Ontario Rein. I believe there are referrals.
Good Luck!
Elisabet K.

The same directory has been transferred over from the old website - it can be found under Member Resources > Resource Directory in the Members Only forum (if you`re a REIN member, of course!).

billkeay

REIN Member
QUOTE (Denise @ Sep 5 2007, 05:55 PM) Does any REIN member have a recommendation for a property manager in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. I am looking for one o manage a rental I have in Waterloo. Many thanks.
Denise Code
Duncan, BC

Hi Denise,

How big is your rental? If it is a smaller investment property you could call Deb White at 519-504-3645. She handles smaller rental units.

Also, Joanne or Erica at Guardian Property Mgmt at 519-579-9413 and they will look after smaller ones.

Symphony Property Mgmt can handle 4 to 8 plexes very easily. Call Helene Mueller at 519-743-1023. Helene is a real professional with lots of experience.

Also, I heard of Shari Tuinta at 519-746-3033 is really good too.

Please tell them that Bill Keay referred you to them and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Bill

PS Thanks Don and Mark for the kind words on the other posts! You guys are awesome!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
QUOTE (Denise @ Sep 5 2007, 05:55 PM) Does any REIN member have a recommendation for a property manager in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. I am looking for one o manage a rental I have in Waterloo. Many thanks.
Denise Code
Duncan, BC

Hi Denise,

We have several properties and they are all managed by Shari Guinta at 519-746-3033. Bill mentioned her name and she is AWESOME!

Cheers!

Carla

Top Bottom