Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

property portfolio lenders

DavidHamilton

Registered
Hi,

Don`s books talk about the 110% rule and that once you have 3 investment properties, there are lenders who will begin to treat these as a portfolio and focus more on the cashflow of the portfolio than your own individual finances.

Can anyone tell me who these lenders might be? I`m at the 3 property level now and looking to add to my portfolio.

thanks,
Dave

RobMacdonald

Registered
The 1.1 rule is a Firstline policy. It has changed significantly in the last couple of year. There are some other good portfolio lenders, but it there are many variables that need to be considered in order to figure out what bank will best serve you going forward. Most banks will want to see verifiable income that will cover your personal expenses but you are able to use a percentage of your portfolio income so assist in some cases.

If you want to send a message with some further information on your situation, I would be happy to provide some feedback.

Top Bottom