Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick Turn Seller

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (neill @ Oct 31 2009, 06:53 AM) Hi Ed - what about advertising it in Kimberley on Owner Finance or Lease option?

Thanks Neill, yes its on kijiji in Cranbrook under rental apartments, rental housing, housing for sale and also in Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Victoria, Abbotsford all indicating owner finance or lease option. I`ve also got in on East Kootenay Realty`s site under Property Management, he also runs it in all the local papers weekly or biweekly, I`ve dropped the rent to well below market rates and yes I am advertising it for owner finance, lease option, or rental - ANYTHING.
2 viewings last 4 months
One call yesterday from a keeper, lady in Lethbridge looking for retirement home close to Cranbrook problem is most people do not understand the terminology of lease option, owner finance. They only understand buy or sell and price. I explained I was selling below apprasied value with flexible terms, she said she will look around - GONE!

Its frustrating, I have arguably one of the nicest units in the building, SE corner, windows on 2 sides, top floor, renovated, painted, a 2 minute walk to the roof top hot tub....
Its the area, people are fearful and confused.... a confused mind says NO.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Oct 31 2009, 09:46 AM)
Thanks Neill, yes its on kijiji in Cranbrook under rental apartments, rental housing, housing for sale and also in Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Victoria, Abbotsford all indicating owner finance or lease option. I've also got in on East Kootenay Realty's site under Property Management, he also runs it in all the local papers weekly or biweekly, I've dropped the rent to well below market rates and yes I am advertising it for owner finance, lease option, or rental - ANYTHING.

2 viewings last 4 months

One call yesterday from a keeper, lady in Lethbridge looking for retirement home close to Cranbrook problem is most people do not understand the terminology of lease option, owner finance. They only understand buy or sell and price. I explained I was selling below apprasied value with flexible terms, she said she will look around - GONE!

Its frustrating, I have arguably one of the nicest units in the building, SE corner, windows on 2 sides, top floor, renovated, painted, a 2 minute walk to the roof top hot tub....

Hi Ed - not sure if you saw this thread or not, but I have had in the 8-10 days 3 emails - I basically took the wording straight from our manuals from the event....

http://myreinspace.com/search/rein_members_only/Canadian_Quick_Turn_Real_Estate/108-13718-69194-Owner_finance_ad_on_Kijiji.html#69194

Nibbles only so far, but I am a patient person! Just need one bite

Good luck with your sale - if it was in Fernie, we'd be talking!!

N

kisaglasier

Registered
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Oct 31 2009, 09:46 AM) Thanks Neill, yes its on kijiji in Cranbrook under rental apartments, rental housing, housing for sale and also in Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Victoria, Abbotsford all indicating owner finance or lease option. I`ve also got in on East Kootenay Realty`s site under Property Management, he also runs it in all the local papers weekly or biweekly, I`ve dropped the rent to well below market rates and yes I am advertising it for owner finance, lease option, or rental - ANYTHING.
2 viewings last 4 months

I think to offer financing you may need to appear as a large company....the general public does not think an individual could do this! Just an idea. Good luck!
Kisa

margaretcowan

REIN Member
What about contacting some of the employers in Kimberley who take on staff for the winter ski season so you`d rent it to people working on the mountain or in town in winter seasonal businesses to get it rented for the winter?

Good luck,
Margaret
ww.italycookingschools.com

Top Bottom