Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re locating to Fort Mc Murray

IanfSinclair

Registered
Hello fellow REIN members. I`m considering accepting a job in Fort McMurray Alberta and would be starting in October. I`m aware that the real estate and rental market in fort mcmurray can be challenging to say the least. I`m looking for contacts, advice or experience in this part of Alberta. If there is anyone on this form with investment property in the area or would consider a JV with me in fort mcmurray I would like to discuss any or all options possible as i will be making my decision very soon. Thanks in advance.

Shaun

Registered
I do not know if you already made your desicion to move, but I lived in Fort McMurray for 8 years and worked for Syncrude Canada Ltd. for 6 years. I recently moved back to Edmonton in April of this year. If you want to ask me any questions about my impressions or experiences in Fort McMurray I would be willing to share. I can also refer you to a great realtor there that works with investors.

God Bless,

Shaun

uuponi

Registered
Hi there,

Not sure if you got my earlier reply. I joined REIN today and I`m yet to receive the resources I need. I was interested in reading that you lived in Fort Mc and that you know a realtor that works with investors here. I live in Fort McMurray and would like to know who this realtor is, if you don`t mind.

Thanks and God bless.

Top Bottom