Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rebuilding This Heritage Home- Endless Renovation!

Marty Gordon

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
After digging the basement down 30 inches, gutting all framing, repointing the exterior stone, reframing the entire building, adding a full loft space with 8' ceiling, stone patio, cedar pergola, covered porch, new sanitary sewer main to the street, we are FINALLY approaching the point where we can drywall the inside, and get on with the best part, FINISHES!!!
WATCH & SUBSCRIBE!!!:

Marty Gordon

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Yeah should be interesting. We are actually still gonna be close to the original budget. Just way over in timeline.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using myREINspace mobile app

kfort

Registered
I️ like the videos Marty. Way more aggressive renovation wise than anything I’ll ever do but I️ still get enough out of them to make it a worthwhile subscribe.

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
I love that you are taking old homes and revitalizing them rather than tearing them down. I watch a show on HGTV, I'm sure you are aware of it - Vintage Flips. I love how they take these poor run down homes and fix them up adding to the neighborhood.

You should do you own show for Canada.

Marty Gordon

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
I love that you are taking old homes and revitalizing them rather than tearing them down. I watch a show on HGTV, I'm sure you are aware of it - Vintage Flips. I love how they take these poor run down homes and fix them up adding to the neighborhood.

You should do you own show for Canada.
Thank you Tina, you are one of my most regular commenters and I really appreciate your support. Currently pushing HGTV hard to give me Amanda and myself a series, but its not easy to convince the networks. Trying to push Scott McGillivray to get on board too as he and Amanda are close. Fingers crossed.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Thank you Tina, you are one of my most regular commenters and I really appreciate your support. Currently pushing HGTV hard to give me Amanda and myself a series, but its not easy to convince the networks. Trying to push Scott McGillivray to get on board too as he and Amanda are close. Fingers crossed.

Super excited and I have my fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Top Bottom