Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Recently read" tab

kfort

Registered
Would be nice to have a "recently viewed" tab in the mix. I never look at details so often once I've clicked out I don't take the time to go back and find X topic to participate. Could be me, could be a trend, could be something to think about.
Cheers

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
I'm confused as there is a "Recent Read tab" and "Go to the First Unread Tab". Is this not what you are referring to? Maybe it only shows up on a PC not a Smartphone or tablet.
I have sent this thread to my programmer and we will get some answers.

kfort

Registered
The options on the app are unread and participated. The problem is if you glance at something but click off of it you have to search all of the forums to try and find it again.

I use the unread tab exclusively to see what's new. Browsing by specific forum has become almost obsolete onThe app

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
The options on the app are unread and participated. The problem is if you glance at something but click off of it you have to search all of the forums to try and find it again.

I use the unread tab exclusively to see what's new. Browsing by specific forum has become almost obsolete onThe app

Ditto

Wayne Hillier

Wayne Hillier
REIN Member
Yah, I've just been clicking the subscribe button if it's something I want to go back to.

But it sucks when I forget, like you said, and back out by accident.

Top Bottom