Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommend A Realtor? (Saskatoon/Regina Area)

NJang

Registered
Hi REIN gang, can anyone recommend a good realtor in Saskatoon and Regina who specializes in apartment buildings? Thx a bundle!

Norm....

L

lanedry77

QUOTE (NJang @ Sep 12 2007, 04:45 PM)
Hi REIN gang, can anyone recommend a good realtor in Saskatoon and Regina who specializes in apartment buildings? Thx a bundle!

Norm....

I've heard good things about Jack Sandbrand in Saskatoon, 306-241-0389.

Full Disclosure Note: You'll notice the same last name... He's my dad.
<

David Sandbrand

Calgary

NJang

Registered
Ok David, thx for the referral....

QUOTE (davidsandbrand @ Sep 12 2007, 08:59 PM) I`ve heard good things about Jack Sandbrand in Saskatoon, 306-241-0389.

Full Disclosure Note: You`ll notice the same last name... He`s my dad.
style_emoticons

David Sandbrand
Calgary

konechny

Registered
QUOTE (NJang @ Sep 12 2007, 05:45 PM) Hi REIN gang, can anyone recommend a good realtor in Saskatoon and Regina who specializes in apartment buildings? Thx a bundle!

Norm....

Hi Norm,
I have dealt with Tim Kurka of realty executives (306 241 7600) and have found him to be excellent.He almost always answers his calls and always returns them. We bought two houses with him and had quite a bit of problems with the one renter afterwards and he was a huge help.I am not sure if he specilizes in apartment buildings but he would certainly lead you in the right direction if he didn`t. If you call him tell him craig konechny sent you.

3dkeeper

Registered
QUOTE (NJang @ Sep 12 2007, 05:45 PM) Hi REIN gang, can anyone recommend a good realtor in Saskatoon and Regina who specializes in apartment buildings? Thx a bundle!

Norm....

Try Rob Pederson. He is with the Sutton Group in Regina. cel 306-533-3131.

Edna Keep

Top Bottom