Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Deer suited homes, low cash to close

chargerharry

Registered
Are you looking for a true hands-off investment opportunity in one of Alberta`s top ten investment towns? Well then I have the deal for you. Brand new homes in beautiful Red Deer. The R1S zoning means the basement suites are safe, fully legal and compliant with current city zoning. These homes were constructed by one of Red Deer`s premier home builders in 2008 so no worries from mechanicals, roofing or appliances and all properties boast modern, spacious living areas, amenities and warranty. Special 95% CMHC approved financing gets you a share in these quality positive cash flowing properties for a low, low initial investment.

I have 3 of these amazing investment opportunities for you to choose from. I am looking for 3 exceptional joint venture partners able to qualify for the CMHC mortgages and provide approximately $25,000 in closing costs. So give me a call for more information on these outstanding opportunities. I can be reached at (403) 863-3881 or email at [email protected].

[attachment=1654:18_Jasper__8_.jpg]

[attachment=1657:6022_Orr...ive__2_1.JPG][attachment=1655:Duplex_019.jpg]

Top Bottom