Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Regina realtor?

Jay Black

New Forum Member
Registered
Hey everyone

Does anyone here have a recommended realtor that they have used or have experience with in Regina?

My in-laws listed their place four months ago and the agent went in too high ($339K)- and convinced her parents that the price was right. Two months no offers or showings and they dropped to $299K. Some showings but no offers and now they are closing in on 120 days/end of the listing.

All of the other properties in the area that were similar sold in the past 6 weeks. They were in the $300K range - so looks like this listing has just went stale. They are/were planning to move to Kelowna this summer but unless they can get it sold, it looks like another winter in the prairies!

Thanks for any referrals/advice

Devin Roberts

Devin Roberts - Brent Roberts Realty
REIN Member
Jason Clermont and Jason Rumpel are both great agents in Regina

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Keaton Wlaz

New Forum Member
Registered
Hey everyone

Does anyone here have a recommended realtor that they have used or have experience with in Regina?

My in-laws listed their place four months ago and the agent went in too high ($339K)- and convinced her parents that the price was right. Two months no offers or showings and they dropped to $299K. Some showings but no offers and now they are closing in on 120 days/end of the listing.

All of the other properties in the area that were similar sold in the past 6 weeks. They were in the $300K range - so looks like this listing has just went stale. They are/were planning to move to Kelowna this summer but unless they can get it sold, it looks like another winter in the prairies!

Thanks for any referrals/advice

Residential: Kristen Reed Commercial: Pat Abel or Levi Cooney. - I have been very please with all.

Top Bottom