Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rein and Les Hewitt

Ian

Registered
Many thanks to Don and Russell for having Les Hewitt speak to the Vancouver group. It was certainly an inspiring and motivational evening!! I had a `major` personal breakthrough and for that I am most humbly grateful! This will definitely set me up for an improved future of balance and success!! I have been a member for one year now and continue to be amazed at the information provided to us by REIN. Please keep up the good--you definitely go above and beyond....

Ian Dunsmuir

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Ian,

Congratulations on doing the work. That`s the key. We have all had opportunities in our lives to hear speakers who share their insights, many of which are quite simple to implement. Although many have heard what steps to take, most do not... they make excuses ("It Can`t Be That Easy!" etc), or they let so-called `real-life` take over the next day and they put their notes on the shelf, only to find themselves in the exact same postion 1 year later.

So, way to go, can`t wait to see what you create in the next 12 months.

As a special bonus for REIN Members, if you click over to the REIN Members Only area of these discussion forums, you will find that we have posted the complete recording of the Les Hewitt presentation so you can go back to it and have even more breakthroughs (it`s amazing that we have talked him into doing a full 2 year coaching program for 30 Members in BC, will definitely see you there!).

In addition to this recording, in the September Workshop section of the Members area you`ll also find the many other supplemental research pieces we discussed at the Workshop (including the latest on the Pine Beetle and how it will affect the real estate markets of central BC, a brand new transportation study we just completed and much more).

DrewBetts

Registered
I second that. Wow, what a night. Well worth staying up a few extra hours for. In the relatively short session I can already tell the principles I learned are going to have a HUGE impact on my business. Thanks REIN!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
I was very disappointed when I found out I missed Les Hewitt in Toronto in August. So, last Saturday I hunkered down in my backyard with my journal as I listened to my REIN CD of Les and soaked up the sun - the perfect conditions for personal breakthroughs. Life doesn`t get much better than that.

Thank you REIN!

Carla

Top Bottom