Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN filing systems

RealT

Registered
Hi i was just hoping someone could tell me were i can find the rein color folder filing system for easy book keeping .

I know it use to be on myreinspace but i cant seem to find it anymore.

Thank you for the help

Ally

Research Assistant
Registered
I believe you are referring to the Sophisticated Investor Binder. You are correct, this used to be located in the MyREINspace downloads section, but we recently moved all these downloads to the new section of www.reincanada.com called Knowledge Vault. Here is the file path to download the Sophisticated Investor Binder:

www.reincanada.com -> log in as a REIN member -> Knowledge Vault -> Critical Forms -> Banking Forms -> Sophisticated Investor Binder PDF.

If you have any problems figuring out the website, please watch this tutorial: www.reincanada.com/HowTo, or call the REIN office at 1-888-824-7346.

2shoes

Registered
I believe I read this in one of the JV books. The suggestion was to use 4 folders to keep all information for one property.

Green - receipts, filed by month

Yellow - property information

Red - tenant information

Blue - legal

We have used this system for a while and really like it, however, we added one more:

White - mortgage information

Hope this was what you were looking for.

Mark

Top Bottom