Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN made me a millionaire in 3 years!

kablett

REIN Member
Hi Everyone,
I just want to take this opportunity to thank Don and the REIN team. Since attending my first quickstart program (with a negative net worth) just over 3 years ago, I have since purchased over 20 properties in Alberta, Panama, and Costa Rica worth over 5MM in Assets, and it`s completely changed my life. I`m now a 28 year old millionaire international real estate investor, author, speaker and eco-entrepreneur -- and life keeps getting better and better!

And to think that it all started with a $5000 interest only loan from my dad that cost me $50 per month out of my own pocket! I`ve since paid him back and get great satisfaction about continuing to put money in his jeans every month.

I`ve been truly blessed with abundance to be able to purchase as many properties as I have and I`m looking forward to buying some more right now!

Thanks Don and co.

Sincerely,

Kevin Ablett

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
That is awesome! Being 28 years young myself, I consider myself fortunate to involved in such an ispirational group such as REIN. And when I hear stories like you have experienced is even more inspiring! Thanks for sharing Kevin!

martinmeb

Registered
Great to hear Kevin!

I`m 45 and just starting out on this journey and your story really gives me hope that with hard focussed work, I`ll succeed to.

Cheers

Martin Blair
Edmonton

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations Kevin,

What a GREAT start to this journey. This is a very inspiring story of what small changes can lead to.

Thank you for taking action!

successweaver

Registered
Kevin...

Wow! Congratulations!
style_emoticons

You story is truly inspirational... I just joined REIN and am looking forward to learning and practicing all the prinicples I have learned and will learn...

I am not starting out in the best financial state either.. I have exceptional cashflow but lots of personal debt which I accumulated in keeping my business operating... Real Estate is going to my panacea and the gift to leave a legacy for my descendants and to take care of my extended family and community in the years to come.

I`d love to hear more about your investments in Central America.

Warmest of Regards,

Kendall Beleshko

mbirch

Registered
Kevin,

That`s very exciting to hear. Congratulations and I hope your company continues to grow. It`s always very inspiring to read of other young entrepreneurs that have had such success.

Like you I`m a young investor (27 years old) and I`m now completing on the purchase of my second apartment building putting me into the million dollars in real estate holdings club. I`m learning more and more all the time, and the more I learn, the faster my company grows.

Sincerely,

Matthew Birch
Professional Real Estate Investor
Birch Enterprises
Vancouver BC

MarkGranger

Registered
Kevin, your story is truly a inspiration and you`ve made me believe that anything is possible! Now my goal is to become a millionaire before I turn 28!

RanjitPlaha

Registered
WOW! I`m glad you took some action, and made it work. Sometimes, action is the hardest thing to do.
REIN is awesome, and I look forward to enjoying some of this success over the next few years, also.
style_emoticons

Congratulations!
Ranjit

navaz

Registered
Congratulations Kevin -enjoy the holidays and the journey called life

Millions

Registered
Hey, Congratulations! That is amazing! I am only 23 and just getting started so hearing this is inspiring.

I am also interested in investing internationally at some point and I am studying International management right now.

I don`t spose you would want to mentor me for a little while in exchange for some free labour?

It would truly be an honor.

I`d also like to hear more about the eco-entrepreneur story?

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Matt Bailey
[email protected]
403-681-7825

QUOTE (kablett @ Oct 19 2007, 08:24 AM) Hi Everyone,
I just want to take this opportunity to thank Don and the REIN team. Since attending my first quickstart program (with a negative net worth) just over 3 years ago, I have since purchased over 20 properties in Alberta, Panama, and Costa Rica worth over 5MM in Assets, and it`s completely changed my life. I`m now a 28 year old millionaire international real estate investor, author, speaker and eco-entrepreneur -- and life keeps getting better and better!

And to think that it all started with a $5000 interest only loan from my dad that cost me $50 per month out of my own pocket! I`ve since paid him back and get great satisfaction about continuing to put money in his jeans every month.

I`ve been truly blessed with abundance to be able to purchase as many properties as I have and I`m looking forward to buying some more right now!

Thanks Don and co.

Sincerely,

Kevin Ablett

chrismccallum

REIN Member
Wow,

This is exactly what I needed to hear. These positive stories are what we need to surround us with so that we can "feed" off of them in times of inactivity. I just bought my first place and hope to rent it out this month!

Thanks again.

- Chris

Mitch Collins

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Wow!!

What a journey it must have been to accomplish so much in such a short time!

I`m sure you`ll be happy you took the action you did at your young age many years from now!! How did you get into purchasing properties abroad anyway?

Which books did you write? I`d love to hear more of what you`ve gone through!

Best wishes in 2008

Mitch

PauletteMarsollier

Registered
Kevin,

Congratulations to you, what a wonderful feat!

Can you give me further information on your Panama investment or like opportunities there please. I have just started looking at it but didn`t actually know anyone that invested there todate.

Thank you

Paulette

QUOTE (kablett @ Oct 19 2007, 08:24 AM) Hi Everyone,

Thanks Don and co.

Sincerely,

Kevin Ablett

jkcomm

Registered
Hi Kevin,

Truly inspirational story!

Myself, 30 years young, just started the "journey" and looking forward to join the million $ club as well! The one question that I have is... how can you get "unlimited" financing on little cash?

I know that there are lots to be learn in this biz.

James
style_emoticons

YLCorporation

Registered
QUOTE (kablett @ Oct 19 2007, 09:24 AM) Hi Everyone,

Thanks Don and co.

Sincerely,

Kevin Ablett

How did you do it Kevin? Care to share that with the rest of us?

Lynn
[email protected]

spandza

Registered
Congratulations Kevin,

So wonderful to hear - we are just starting on our journey in real estate investment etc.

In response to some people who are talking about international property and hot spots etc, I would like to tell you about a company called Live Rich Costa Rica. Last year I sold expo booth space for the trump expo and met several of these types of developers etc. Terry Hodgkinson from Live Rich Costa Rica was the first and has always stood out as the foremost. Ed Mercer, the developer has been a developer in Costa Rica for twenty years, he has worked with Harv Eker of Peak Potentials I also personally met someone who did a Peak Potentials course when Ed was there and he encountered this women outside and they walked together for a while and she indicated too me that he is all he is portrayed to be. So what I am saying is good ethics and morals etc, not a fly by night. Infrastructure and everything in place, no riding on donkeys for several hours and being shown where roads etc will eventually be as I have heard tales of concerning another developer. Development is well placed in Costa Rica with a new airport gong in in four years and before the airport is built there is always a new hospital etc.

So if Costa Rica is appealing to you or you would like to find out more Ed Mercer is in Edmonton on Wednesday night and Calgary Thursday night so check out details on www.owncostarica.com anf make your own decision.

Sharon Pandza

RebeccaBryan

Registered
QUOTE (invst4profit @ Apr 13 2008, 02:10 PM) No response since his first post so I would guess he was just blowing smoke.

I would bet he`s busy out buying another property. :)

Top Bottom