Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Mastery

tsb

Registered
Hi,

I was looking at Richard Dolan's web site and and found this comment in the feedback area.

"I took his REIN Mastery course and my business changed instantly!"

I was not aware that REIN Mastery had been offered before. Does anyone who has taken it have any comments on it?

Thanks

Sean

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Don Campbell and team have wisely recognized that basic real estate education is not enough for folks like me and hundreds of others who have been members for years .. Additional content, more business oriented, as opposed to pure basic real estate knowledge is being offered in 5 or 6 modules. We'll see in the summer if it is as good as advertised. I am looking forward to it.

DaveL

REIN Member
REIN has never offered this before. I think it is a mistake

housingrental

Registered
Thomas - My (limited) understanding is it is not business content, but content to help people take action.

Others - Re comment - Seems like a marketing failure :)

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Let's not prejudge before one has a chance to gauge content. Don and his team have a great track record of excellent content over the years. Let's revisit this topic, after listening to all 5 modules .. Then judge and rant or praise or discuss ..

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
The REIN Mastery course is basically the same course that Richard Dolan has already offered to other businesses and business schools. Perhaps one of those satisfied clients was willing to insert the "REIN Mastery" name in place of the name that was used for his course.

housingrental

Registered
Hi Thomas

To further clarify this was me paraphrasing what Richard Dolan told me re content of course, not prejudging.

[quote user=ThomasBeyer]Let's not prejudge before one has a chance to gauge content. Don and his team have a great track record of excellent content over the years. Let's revisit this topic, after listening to all 5 modules .. Then judge and rant or praise or discuss ..

housingrental

Registered
Hi Sherilynn

Does this seem like a likely scenario to you?

Thanks

[quote user=Sherilynn]The REIN Mastery course is basically the same course that Richard Dolan has already offered to other businesses and business schools. Perhaps one of those satisfied clients was willing to insert the "REIN Mastery" name in place of the name that was used for his course.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
[quote user=housingrental]Hi Sherilynn

Thanks

Why not?

Here's an idea for all REIN members: participate in the course. If you don't like it, get your money back. (Oh right, the course is free for REIN members.)

DaveTemple

Registered
These are all good observations. I think the site, while under construction, is likely a potpourri of people who have some sort of affiliation with Mr. Dolan. I like what Tom B basically said, "Take the course and then decide." Cheers!

housingrental

Registered
That someone took a course of a different name in a different time period, went to a website when a company is launching it somewhere else under the name REIN, and said they took the REIN course.

Does this happening sound probable to you? Or is there a different explanation?

[quote user=Sherilynn][quote user=housingrental]Hi Sherilynn

Thanks

Why not?

Here's an idea for all REIN members: participate in the course. If you don't like it, get your money back. (Oh right, the course is free for REIN members.)

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
[quote user=housingrental]That someone took a course of a different name in a different time period, went to a website when a company is launching it somewhere else under the name REIN, and said they took the REIN course.

Does this happening sound probable to you? Or is there a different explanation?

Nothing can be accomplished with conjecture.

Let's call it due diligence for us to go and check it out for ourselves.

VicChung

REIN Member
My guard went up when I saw the testimonial on Richard's Dolan site. I only know Richard Dolan from his recent presentations. However, REIN has consistently delivered for me and I agree with Thomas, I will judge after the 6 modules.

Top Bottom