Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Speak Almost $2000 ?

davidajones

Registered
Wow ! I have noticed that there are only 10 spaces left for REIN Speak.

I am curious, if you signed up why are you investing almost $2000 in this activity on top of your normal membership.

Why not Toastmasters, Dale Carnegie? REIN Speak seems like a repackaged offering from Richard Dolan rather than a specific Real Estate investment product.

Also, this seems like a significant shift in the philosophy "we don't sell you anything".

Comments? Really looking forward to hearing what people thought after the 1 day event!

housingrental

Registered
I'm more concerned with why my posts get deleted when I post similar topics, but other REIN members posts do not.

REIN - ?

davidajones

Registered
too funny Adam! You have made over 4000 posts and I have read lots of them. I learn a lot from you You are very direct and state your opinions with conviction and experience. We could all benefit from more of that! Even when I don't agree with you I enjoy your posts. And if you get the odd delete, then it's probably a good thing rather than getting none and holding back !

Last but not least, I think property management is always a challenge for most of us and I would love to hear you speak at a REIN meeting.

Dave

housingrental

Registered
Thanks Dave

I would like to present - I can do it on PM or student housing but I think something on the power of positive thinking would be more appropriate for me :)

Please contact REIN to make it happen

TangoWhiskey

Registered
As well as REIN I participate in an expensive US multi family program that hooks you up with coaches of Thomas' calibre - what a great gift he makes to this community every day for free.

Its been really interesting watching some of the aspects of the US program, which I've spent about 14K on and feel it value for money (my favourite is the access to over 500 hours of recorded coaching calls that cover EVERYTHING), appear here. But really, I'd say it all boils down to you being confident in what you know, with a track record, and being willing to approach others privately or publicly to tell them about it. You don't need courses and support, you need to do it. But if it helps people, then why not?

TodorYordanov

Registered
Everything is relative. $2000 is relatively a lot of money or not at all. Depends entirely on what it will deliver for you specifically.

I've done Toastmasters and Dale Carnegie. I see everything as a building block.

There is no question in my mind that Richard is unique and very powerful speaker. It does cost a lot of money to go in the kitchen and learn the craft from people at that level.

And then again: Is this a lot of money? Where will it take you?

MarkTorgerson

REIN Member
My feelings are that it is highly overpriced.

I'm also not buying into that there are only 10 spaces left.....but that's just me.

"REIN Speak seems like a repackaged offering from Richard Dolan rather than a specific Real Estate investment product." -

This is exactly what I think it is.

JoeRagona

Registered
From all the people I've worked with, helping them 'attract' more JV partners etc...the main problem I find is that they don't know their customer. What that means is ... they don't understand their JV-prospects' pains, frustrations...what their "dream" scenario is etc.

REIN starts us all out on this "venture" into designing your ideal joint venture partner and this is the MOST important step. When I help private coaching clients drill deeper into this area, they find the 'language' their prospective customer uses and therefore learn to 'communicate' at that level.

A system like REINSpeak IMO is for "presentation" - LARGE presentations. In my experience, most of us are not in that area...but some may find value from it.

Your JV presentation is just about "understanding" who your customer is, their immediate wants and desires, their fears and frustrations and ensuring your "product" (investment) fits that. And again, that's only by knowing who your customer is.

Most investors I find do what's called "shotgun" marketing and go and ask everyone and everybody to invest and when they fail most of the time, think they need to work on their "presentation" when they really need to work on WHO their talking to in the first place.

Rickson9

Registered
Some need a better sales funnel and perhaps better salesmanship.

Rich

REIN Member
Richard Dolan here, noticing aconversation thread concerning REIN SPEAK; fused with concerns, questions and slightjudgements.

In the spirit of partnership,I thought I would take the liberty in addressing each of them so at the least,I engaged and communicated my thoughts and opinions.

On the matter of REIN SPEAK being a
"repackaged program" I would like to say REIN SPEAK is a
label
for a body of work that has
been applied to over 1,000 students since 2008. It is proven, it works and is
sound. Therefore, why would I consider rewriting what works?

The fundamentals remain
unchanged, however the architecture of REIN SPEAK shifts slightly to do two
things:

1. Embrace REIN member's
ambitions, goals and expectations and;

2. Incorporate the values and
belief systems of REIN members.

On
the matter of "priced too high" I would like to say REIN SPEAK is
priced to cover the cost and make a profit.

It is not disproportionate
with any other senior level thinking programs offered by the likes of educators
and trainers in the world, and is on par with the quality of experience and
realization of results (perhaps review VIDEO TESTIMONIALS of what people say at
www.reinmastery.com). "What
about Toastmasters, Dale Carnegie..."
I say take them all! Learning
how to present, converse and connect effectively with people is not a
one-time-learning-event. It should be a continuous effort, always evolving,
always growing experience.

On
the matter of "only 10 spots left" I would like to say I chose to
reduce the number of participants (in spite of the costs and profit margin
risks) given the tall order of goals and aspirations participants are
communicating in their pre-work.

Whether the number of spots
available are 25, 10 or 5 - we are marketing our program no different than any
other program, and have people in the REIN team accountable to producing sales
results. Their languaging is always accurate, but also too at times, salesy.

Lastly, on the matter of
"Why this isn't included in regular membership?` Well it`s really due to
the other comments being made which is "this is a non-real estate
workshop".

REIN` membership fees cover
all real estate programs. This is a non-real estate specific program, and is
designed to transform communication skills, ability and mastery. Applying these
skills to real estate investing, borrowing, leading or living is entirely left
to the discretion of the participant.

I sure hope this communication answers your questions around
the REIN` SPEAK program, the offering, and manner in which it is being sold,
marketed and presented. REIN` SPEAK offers its students a unique and
universally applicable competitive advantage, and my commitment is to transform
the game ANYONE wishes to play in life, or real estate.

Grateful for the forum to
share my thoughts... the journey continues.

Richard

housingrental

Registered
A great post from Richard

The world would be a better place if more business addressed concerns in the way he has

davidajones

Registered
Hi Richard

Thanks for your insights and for making the effort to respond. Even where I don't agree I love that you state you thoughts so we know where you are coming from.

All the best

Dave

EdRenkema

Registered
In regards to pricing I think anything is for sale for the right price, meaning people will pay what the market will bear, certainly anyone in real estate investing will understand that one...

As far as repackaging, most new cars are made by repackaging the old technology and adding updated technology. Many people then pay a hugely inflated price for a bran spankin new car when they can buy a perfectly good 3 year used car for less than 50% of new price. Once again the market dictates the price.

If there are 10 tp 15 spots left that tells me it is priced just high enough to make a profit yet not sell out, which it may in time. If you really want and need the course the price is merely a number.

As Bob Procter says: "why would anyone worry about the price of something when there is an unlimited supply of money?"

EdRenkema

Registered
[quote user=housingrental]I'm more concerned with why my posts get deleted when I post similar topics, but other REIN members posts do not.

REIN - ?
Adam you obviously don't get the respect you deserve, I for one have never been one to disagree with you... :)

housingrental

Registered
Thank you for your support and the kind thoughts Mr. Renkema

[quote user=EdRenkema][quote user=housingrental]I'm more concerned with why my posts get deleted when I post similar topics, but other REIN members posts do not.

REIN - ?
Adam you obviously don't get the respect you deserve, I for one have never been one to disagree with you... :)

ProRealEstateInvest

Registered
Richard,

As I messaged to Randy Bett this morning,

"I quite enjoyed Richard Dolan's REIN` Mastery Module 4 - How To Present with Power, Poise and Presence as well as Russell Westcott's
Advanced Buying Strategies.

With my commitments and upcoming re-licensing fees, the REIN SPEAK course is out of touch and I hope it repeats when I can attend."

Any thoughts on future potential dates?

Have a Great Day,

Phil

richardkp

REIN Member
I personally think that the ability to present yourself appropriately to the range of people we all meet in both business and real estate JV attraction life is critical to being able to continue with your RE journey.

Coming from over in Halifax to Toronto each month since March to complete the REIN Mastery has taught me a huge amount in this "presenting myself" arena.

REIN Speak I believe is just a further development of becoming the only person would ever want have being a money mentor and JV partner. I'd love to attend but for me there is always a trade off with family and clients. This time the family and clients have come first.

Richard - I hope that you are considering running this again early next year as I know I will attend that time. I have enough Brownie points earned and banked to make it happen ;)

richardkp

REIN Member
Mr Hoffman - just keep posting 'em in your style and we will keep reading 'em!!

hassan88

Registered
I went through the REIN Speak program and it was amazing!!! I saw some amazing transformation not only in me but in other participants as well.

As an entrepreneur and a real investor, I am constantly adding or fine tuning my skill set and this is just part of it. Am I as good of a speaker as Richard after the one day event? No. However, I am much more confident to take the stage and present with conviction and most importantly I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT!!!

Why not Toastmaster or Dale Carnegie? For one, I didnt know that Dale Carnegie taught public speaking. Secondly, Richard Dolan is a mentor who inspired me to PLAY BIG. I had no reason to join Toastmaster before REIN Mastery. After REIN Speak, I am not only going to join Toastmaster but also attend Dale Carnegie training as well. As Richard put it, the journey has just began.

Was it worth the money? For me, absolutely
. Yes, it was a one day event but its not the event that determines the price. Its what I am capable of after that determines the value.

I would be happy to share the details at the upcoming REIN BC meeting.

Sincerely,

Hassan Khan

BrianPulis

Registered
I have been a REIN member for 9 years and am extremely greatful I got out of my own way and joined even though the $200 a month membership seemed allot. Boy am I glad I did.

Being a part of REIN gave me exposure to many professionals that I had the option of engaging or not depending where I was in my business growth. Having the option to particapate in an event that is non real estate specific but taught by professionals in there field and be able to link the conversation to Real Estate is truly great value.

But like others have stated it is relative and really depends on your intentions with what you learn. I'm sure some will go and do nothing with what they learn, where as for others this could be the exact step they needed to get them to where they want to go.

Top Bottom