Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA Download and Install

RobertDiMatteo

REIN Member
What is the easiest, quickest and least complicated way to start using this software and where can I download from?

Grant

Registered
Hi Bobby,

REMA`s website is www.remacanada.ca. Click here for the downloads page, where you can download the free trial of REMA (until January 15th, 2008).

Read the help files and FAQs and go ahead and use it!

Other members may have more suggestions, too.

rkpmanuel

Registered
Hello all,

I have signed up MYREINSPACE. However, I cannot find where the REMA system download page. Please direct me to the right path kindly.

Thanks
Ryan

Anonymous

Registered
QUOTE (rkpmanuel @ Sep 27 2007, 03:51 PM) Hello all,

I have signed up MYREINSPACE. However, I cannot find where the REMA system download page. Please direct me to the right path kindly.

Thanks
Ryan

www.remacanada.ca go to the software tab - downloads

good luck

seanverret

Registered
The download page now requires us to register - is there a reason? I don`t think I did the first time I downloaded the software...

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Sean,
This is part of building what we`ll need to have in place once REMA is a paid subscription product, and it will allow us to notify REMA Users of program updates.
Regards,

GeoRawlins

Registered
Garth,
I know that there is an update available for the original REMA relaease. How can I download and update my version?
Thanks,
geo

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Geo,
There is a complete instruction in the FAQ section on how to do this - here is the link How to Download

Make sure you download the `Update` and not the `Full Program` if you have any data that you want to save.

Regards,

Top Bottom