Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA Property Analyzer vs. REIN ACRE system

curtkeil

Registered
Hello,

I have 2 revenue properties but now looking to start taking my real estate investing to the next level by becoming more active including joint ventures.

I am planning to purchasing the joint venture package but not sure if I should buy the ACRE education package and/or the REMA Property Analyzer.

PLease let me know what you think?

Thanks,
Curt

CaesarPua

Registered
QUOTE (curtkeil @ Jan 27 2010, 12:08 PM) Hello,

I have 2 revenue properties but now looking to start taking my real estate investing to the next level by becoming more active including joint ventures.

I am planning to purchasing the joint venture package but not sure if I should buy the ACRE education package and/or the REMA Property Analyzer.

PLease let me know what you think?

Thanks,
Curt

Hi Curt,

I am not sure what city you`re from, but at the very least, I think you should seriously consider attending the next ACRE weekend event.

I joined REIN in April 2009 during the Toronto ACRE weekend and have definitely taken my RE investing to a new level. You will have the opportunity to meet like-minded action takers and will learn from their collective experience, be able to share lessons learned, etc.

It`s been the best decision I`ve made.

Good luck,

Caesar

curtkeil

Registered
QUOTE (CaesarPua @ Jan 27 2010, 02:20 PM) Hi Curt,

I am not sure what city you`re from, but at the very least, I think you should seriously consider attending the next ACRE weekend event.

I joined REIN in April 2009 during the Toronto ACRE weekend and have definitely taken my RE investing to a new level. You will have the opportunity to meet like-minded action takers and will learn from their collective experience, be able to share lessons learned, etc.

It`s been the best decision I`ve made.

Good luck,

Caesar

Thanks and I will definitely will try to make it to an event but I live in Regina and generally work weekends as I work for a new home builder in Sales & Marketing.

ChrisDavies

Registered
While REMA is great it`s not essential. The ACRE stuff, even the home study system, is 100% worth it.

JoeRagona

Registered
I personally work with REMA and show it`s power at the weekend events. You must have the ACRE program as the ground floor. REMA is built off the REIN system. It`s not that you CANNOT learn REMA, but it is best to know WHY you are using it.

Learn about the REIN systems and then your analysis will make more sense to you and REMA will make it a breeze!

Good luck!!

christineruptash

Registered
Hi Curt,

I completly agree that ACRE is essential. I believe it is the foundation for successful real estate investing. Without the foundation, you have nothing to build upon.
Have you read Don Campbell`s book "Real Estate Investing In Canada 2.0"?

Top Bottom