Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA Rent Roll

emarsig

Registered
May be I did not find it... or it`s not there yet.

I am looking for a rent roll module in REMA where I can enter all payments of the tenants on a monthly basis, how they paid (cash, cheque, direct deposit etc.), when they paid (if late add additional fees etc.), how much is applied to Last month rent (LMR) (ON), interest on LMR owed and paid to tenant (with dates), Tenant commmunications note fields (ie. repair requests, complaints, promises, etc.), Next rent increase due with L1 rent increase notices (ON) etc.

If you would like to talk to me call me this week, before I fly overseas, at 1-866-450-1723.

Thank you.
Ernst

GarthChapman

Registered
QUOTE (emarsig @ Oct 2 2007, 12:26 PM) May be I did not find it... or it`s not there yet.

I am looking for a rent roll module in REMA where I can enter all payments of the tenants on a monthly basis, how they paid (cash, cheque, direct deposit etc.), when they paid (if late add additional fees etc.), how much is applied to Last month rent (LMR) (ON), interest on LMR owed and paid to tenant (with dates), Tenant commmunications note fields (ie. repair requests, complaints, promises, etc.), Next rent increase due with L1 rent increase notices (ON) etc.

If you would like to talk to me call me this week, before I fly overseas, at 1-866-450-1723.

Thank you.
Ernst

Hi Ernst,
We have some of this already built in. If you choose to track a property By Suite (in the Property Details section) you will see a Section (the Income Tab is re-named Suite Revenue when you make that selection) where you enter Tenancy info. Try that out, then run the two Tenancy Reports and let us know what else you would like to see in that section.

It would really help on our end if you could send your requested Report(s) as an Excel file laid out how you would like it to appear (post the info here and email the spreadsheet to [email protected]).
Regards,
Garth

Top Bottom