Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rema Stuff

Anonymous

Registered
Just was thinking the other day and a lot of people have blackberries, maybe a addition to the REMA system could be integration to a blackberry such as data entry and then syncing to the REMA data? My first thought was the Property Analyzer.

Also, a while back I had inquired about a mac version. But a friend of mine suggested that maybe I should learn Objective-C and build my own tracking software for my Mac. It really has been a long time since I have coded under a Unix platform in C but I will tinker around and maybe have a version some time soon.

GarthChapman

Registered
With the proliferation of inexpensive and ever-smaller laptops we aren`t currently planning any linkage to hand-helds.

On the Mac issue, there is an easy way to have REMA run on your Mac. Windows emulation software such as VMware Fusion ($80) will allow anyone with a Mac running OS 10 with an Intel Chip to run REMA and any other Windows software also. See this post for more on REMA for Macs

Hope that helps,

Top Bottom