Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA Testimonials - what REIN members are saying

GarthChapman

Registered
Testimonials
I`m a paying user of REMA, and think it`s easily worth the very low $20/mo cost.

But I`ve had a quiet summer, and hadn`t run REMA for a couple months. I just opened the software earlier this month - around October 2nd, and was immediately faced with a reminder to send a rental increase notice before September 30th for a January 1st rental increase.

Well, I clearly missed my window, and now I have lost at least a full month of increased revenue because I had gotten lazy, and wasn`t being proactive on my business.

I have now set REMA to run automatically every time I turn on my computer, just to make sure I don`t miss any more notifications.

I just thought I`d pass on the story since REMA is a great management package, but I got caught in the `I can handle it all myself` trap, and lost money as a result. Avoiding this little mistake might have paid for the year of REMA, so I`ve learnt my lesson (I hope) and wanted to put it out there to perhaps help others.

David Sandbrand
Hi David,

I am in total agreement. If an investor is serious about building their portfolio, it is impossible to manage it without a VERY good system. REMA captures all of the elements that sophisticated investors follow, because it has been built by sophisticated investors.

I do observes something funny, people will pay $5.00 for a coffee, or $125 for dinner out, but won`t invest in their business infrastructure (i.e computer software)... the thing that will get them to their ultimate goal.

Well done David, the new version is designed for analysis, management and attracting Joint ventures and it is super cheap.

Don R. Campbell

-/fontc-->Best-Selling Author of "Real Estate Investing in Canada"Real Estate Investing in Canada

Visit my Blog at http://reinteam.blogspot.com for Thoughts, Observations and Insights.
Recently I entered into a contract to purchase a commercial property for 1.9 million and in the process of getting interim financing I was asked to put a summary together of my holdings, mortgages, liabilities, goals etc. REMA™ made that job quick and professional with its reports and I was able to put a binder together in a few hours that went over very well with the financiers and qualified me for 1.75 million. Although I did not take the property due to legal question marks, I still say thank you very much REMA™ because it was a great exercise to see where we have come in the last two years and it prepares us for the next opportunity.

Gary Meller

Edmonton, Alberta

I’m a programmer in Virtu
ec-->al Basic. I’m only now populating the software with my 5 properties, even though I have known about REMA for more than a year. As a programmer I thought I could do it better in a way that was customized to my liking. I was wrong. I’m very impressed with the details and amount of data that can be recorded.Thanks for the quick response, especially so late on a Friday.

Mark Nutter
[/size]

REMA folks, congrats on building a fab app!

I just bought my first investment property, a month after joining REIN and two months after I started learning about real estate investment through Don Campbell`s book. The REMA software was instrumental in helping me secure my first property. I was able to quickly analyze the properties I saw with my realtor and easily assess the cashflow and ROI impact of changing variables like purchase price, vacancy rates, larger upfront renovations, interest rates and financing scenarios.

As most investors will attest, acquiring the first property really test your nerves. My analysis in REMA gave me the confidence to extend my first offer, budget for renovations and secure the right financing. Thanks, and looking forward to using it on my next purchase!

Manjula Selvarajah

New Real Estate Investor

We’re looking forward to becoming expert users of this software. The thought of having all our information at our fingertips is very exciting as it will save valuable time and improve our business decision making. REMA will provide the numbers we need to run a successful business and make good decisions moving forward

ontc-->Dawn Bateman
VP Client Relations
SHADE
TREE PROPERTIES INC.

I Hope REIN™ members and other potential users realize what an outstanding tool they have in REMA™. I`m sure it will become an essential tool in building and managing my real estate portfolio.

to-->Norm McKinnonToronto, Ontario

Thank you to Dave, Arnel, Garth and Brian, for your REMA training and program, as well as Neil, who provided the first class board room at Calgary BMW, along with a gourmet cheese platter, fruit platter, coffee, bottled water, and of course, BMW`s and BMW key chains for all of us to take home. I must say, in the four years we`ve been involved with REIN, we have never been pampered like we were tonite - THANK YOU!!!! The training was first class, and I wish we would have had this program when we started with REIN four years ago next week. WOW! For those of you who don`t have a clue what the REMA program can do, get busy and download it. Follow the tutorials, and enter all your data, or any properties you have to analyze.

This program takes all the guess work out of real estate investing, and if you have been afraid to take the first step, plug all your numbers into the analyzer, and let it crunch the numbers for you. Then LEAP not step into real estate investing. We love this business and the REMA program totally takes the guesswork out of it. Also, you know where you are at with plugging all your numbers into the program.

Want JV partners?? You`ll get them when they see the analysis you do with REMA. Believe me when I tell you we bought all the programs people in REIN ever created. We have spent a fair amount of money on making our business simpler - REMA is the best and most simplified for the "average" investor who isn`t a computer "geek" yet it is a complex and deep program (quite like a good red wine!)

Not only does REMA give you a clear picture of analysis of potential purchases, it also gives you a clear picture of your portfolio, and is a great tool to assist in your exit strategy. Wait til my banker sees all the new reports I email to her!!!

Needless to say, you can maybe tell I was impressed with not only the program, but with the excellent training that occurred in Calgary tonite.....(Nov 29th). I think the other participants were super impressed as well - I would run, not walk to enroll in another of the REMA training programs.

Thank you Dave, Garth, Brian, Arnel, and Neil for putting the Calgary REMA training on.

eo-->Darlene & John BlackettI am a real "details" person, and am so impressed by all of the possibilities that the REMA™ software has to offer. It also is much easier to navigate around than I had imagined. I am also very impressed with the willingness to integrate feedback to making this a very dynamic and responsive product. Thank-you so much for all of your hard work in putting together this product that seems custom made for us REIN™ members!.
Judy Ziemmer

Blackfalds, Alberta

Great post Darlene, I would like to echo your comments and add a bit. REMA is going to make my life easier and give me more time to do the things I want to do. I look forward to getting everything entered in right and start producing reports for potential JV deals.

Great job guys, I think everyone learned a ton!

Sean Verret

As a busy, full time real estate investor who is ALLERGIC to paperwork, I could not wait for the release of REMA. However, in true REIN and Cornerstone fashion, I had to wait through very diligent testing and improvements. The result…..let me put it in a succinct, professional manner……REMA rocks!!

Arden Dalik
-->Wealth Launch Investments

I am involved in the software industry and I appreciate the expertise and effort required to develop a comprehensive and feature-rich product like REMA. The extensive functionality and capabilities available in thisprogram will definitely make the sophisticated investors` life easier.
Doug Reid

Carpe Diem Investments Ltd.

When I was first asked to use REMA, I was fearful that it was going to mean a tremendous amount of work and complexity. Much to my relief and surprise, I found REMA to be relatively easy to use and understand. The system has been set up to allow you be selective about the functions that you want to learn and use. I feel that the only challenge with REMA is to learn what it can do for you and your Portfolio. The data input and report generating is very easy to do. We spent about 7 hours in total entering data and working with the reports for a group of 17 properties. It took less than 30 minutes per property and that included gathering the paperwork required to completely enter each one.

Shelly Roy

Executive Assistant to Arden Dalik
Wealth Launch Investments

">A HUGE thanks to Judy Zeimmer ,William Ladic, Garth Chapman and Right Side Realty. You guys put on a wonderful training course and im sure I speak for everyone when i say you have a wonderful program that we are all fortunate to know about!!Good job to allRyan Topley
Thank you very much to Garth, Right Side Realty Co., William and Judy for all the hard work and time they put in to help make Saturday`s Red Deer REMA training such a success.

With the time spent going through REMA`s interface and features we all gained a working knowledge of the program, and have the ability to begin entering our properties and comfortably navigating around.

REMA is a great tool that has been designed to give back to the investment community by saving us time and effort. Thanks again!

Glenn Lasiuta

A big thanks to all the people in front of the scenes and behind the scenes that put on the REMA seminar in Blackfalds. Garth is doing a tremendous job of updating the system. It seems to just keep getting better and better. I gained more in three hours than I did in three months

Philip Hauck

We attended the REMA training in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. The presentation was clear, the software easy to maneuver, so deciding to work with this software was a no brainer. Thank you for your efforts.What really amazed me is the fact that we have people in the REIN network that are willing to give their time and knowledge FOR FREE!!. I was specific asking Marcel and Boris why they invest their time leading this training at no cost; and we got an answer that is not common in the business world: we do it because we decided in our mission statement that we will give back with no strings attached!!

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

This confirms us that we are members of a great (network) team.

Thank you again Marcel and Boris.

Carlos Merino

I feel very fortunate to have been able to attend the Blackfalds / Red Deer Rema Training session on Saturday. I had just purchased a Lap top commputer, just down loaded the Rema program on it and even though my computer knowledge is limited, I understood it and saw the big picture. I am now pumped to enter all my properties as well as those currently in the works. As promised it will make my life a lot easier with information always at my finger tips, as well as a machine to mill out more deals ( I can now park my cumbersome system). William you did fantastic. I understand this is the first time you presented this program. Obviously you know the program well, because you were very comfortable and profitient with it. Of course Garth the creator(not the almighty one) did a great job as back up on the air. Thank You for being there to answer our questions. It`s obvious you are there to give the extra 10%, right down to adding additional feature just hours before we arrived.

And Judy, thankyou for being our hostess, opening your home and providing munchies etc. It was a team effort. A big thanks to all those that made it happen.

Now I`ll have to shoe horn in some time to get it done. I think a trainging session like this is the answer for non techies like me. I looked at it numbers of times on my office PC and then moved on leaving it as my someday maybe task when there is lots of time to sit down and figure it all out.
Cheers!

Phil Peters

Big thanks to Garth, William and Judy for the training session in Blackfalds last Saturday. In a word, "FANTASTIC." I love this program! It has become an excellent tool to keep me on track with due diligence and relieving me of stress when trying to find information about my properties. You have definitely gone the extra mile...Tim Hortons Link, enough said God Bless You!Gary Meller

Here’s What REIN™ Members like best about REMA™

“Automation of generating a wide variety of useful reports. Advanced system for JV presentations.”
~ Michael Sunley

“Organization – winning the paper war”
~ Ray Schultz
“The ability to manage many properties.”
~ Robert Kennedy
“Will produce the numbers we need to run a successful business and make good decisions moving forward.”
~ Dawn Bateman
“The ability to store and analyze all info in one place.”
~ Shanna Niemar

“Instant ability to analyze the status of each property.”
~ Denise Hamilton

“It’s all there! Organization & profession”
~ Dianne Dachyshyn

“Data is organized. Cash flow forecast”
~ Mike Bradfield & Deborah Murray

“It is going to provide invaluable tools and provide me with needed info”
~ Tom Clark

“The Analyzer tool, reminders and property management gives me a snapshot of my whole financial picture”
~ Jas Kullar

“Love the reports and the analysis tool”
~ J. Bilison

“Puts all my information in one spot”
~ Bent Gronmyr

“Comprehensive, intuitive, forces you to do every step, efficient time management & property management”
~ Carolen Nichie

“I like that it brings all the reports I have all over the place. The Tenant/property management will help me keep track of everything .”
~ Wendy Fernandes

“This software will make my life easier”
~ Sean Verret

“Keeps all my info in one place”
~ Neveen Abou Shaaban

“Summary printed at the end that can be used in financing presentations.”
~ Manjula Selvarajah

“The potential to produce reports for JV Partners”
~ Ted Cruttenden

“Love the reports and the property analyzer.”
~ Kelly Holmes

“Gives me the ability to analyze all aspects of a property from one page.”
~ Myles Mendes

“Ability to organize my business and look professional to key people”
~ Mark Smith

“Ability to easily analyze properties.”
~ Ryan Topley

“It is simple and easy to maneuver around in with lots of valuable information.”
~ Phil Peters

“Functional for managing properties. And organized reports.”
~ Sonia Merino

Organized, complete and comprehensive.
~ Attila Nagy

“Time saving capability & organized.”
~ Rocco Liscio

“Detailed. Follows REIN™ methodology. Easy presentation for JV Partners”
~ Mark Rajack

“Get’s me organized as a business.”
~ Carlos Merino

“Attracting JV partners, analyzing properties and organizing my business.”
~ Rebecca Bryan

“Organization. Saving time- improving organization for future planning & analyzing potential properties”
~ Brent Matheson

“Reducing data input duplication. Generating reports for existing and potential investors. Showing that my real estate business is professionally run.”
~ Keith MacDonald, CA

“Saving time in looking for info all around the office and saving lots of binders and files to have everything integrated in one database.”
~ Rocio Pedrozo

Manjula

Registered
REMA folks, congrats on building a fab app!

I just bought my first investment property, a month after joining REIN and two months after I started learning about real estate investment through Don Campbell`s book. The REMA software was instrumental in helping me secure my first property. I was able to quickly analyze the properties I saw with my realtor and easily assess the cashflow and ROI impact of changing variables like purchase price, vacancy rates, larger upfront renovations, interest rates and financing scenarios.

As most investors will attest, acquiring the first property really test your nerves. My analysis in REMA gave me the confidence to extend my first offer, budget for renovations and secure the right financing. Thanks, and looking forward to using it on my next purchase!

Manjula Selvarajah
New Real Estate Investor

cmerino

Registered
QUOTE (Manjula @ Feb 6 2008, 02:48 PM) REMA folks, congrats on building a fab app!

Manjula Selvarajah
New Real Estate Investor

Hi Brian,

We attended the REMA training in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. The presentation was clear, the software easy to maneuver, so deciding to work with this software was a no brainer. Thank you for your efforts.

What really amazed me is the fact that we have people in the REIN network that are willing to give their time and knowledge FOR FREE!!.
I was specific asking Marcel and Boris why they invest their time leading this training at no cost; and we got an answer that is not common in the business world: we do it because we decided in our mission statement that we will give back with no strings attached!!

WOW!!

WOW!!

WOW!!

This confirms us that we are members of a great (network) team.

Thank you again Marcel and Boris.

Have a great week!

Carlos

RyanTopley

Registered
a HUGE thanks to Judy Zeimmer ,William Ladic, Garth Chapman and Right Side Realty. You guys put on a wonderful training course and im sure I speak for everyone when i say you have a wonderful program that we are all fortunate to know about!!

Good job to all

Ryan

GlennLasiuta

Registered
Thank you very much to Garth, Right Side Realty Co., William and Judy for all the hard work and time they put in to help make Saturday`s Red Deer REMA training such a success.

With the time spent going through REMA`s interface and features we all gained a working knowledge of the program, and have the ability to begin entering our properties and comfortably navigating around.

REMA is a great tool that has been designed to give back to the investment community by saving us time and effort. Thanks again!

PhilipHauck

Registered
A big thanks to all the people in front of the scenes and behind the scenes that put on the REMA seminar in Blackfalds. Garth is doing a tremendous job of updating the system. It seems to just keep getting better and better. I gained more in three hours than I did in three months

zoo

Registered
Howdy!
I feel very fortunate to have been able to attend the Blackfalds / Red Deer Rema Training session on Saturday. I had just purchased a Lap top commputer, just down loaded the Rema program on it and even though my computer knowledge is limited, I understood it and saw the big picture. I am now pumped to enter all my properties as well as those currently in the works. As promised it will make my life a lot easier with information always at my finger tips, as well as a machine to mill out more deals ( I can now park my cumbersome system). William you did fantastic. I understand this is the first time you presented this program. Obviously you know the program well, because you were very comfortable and profitient with it. Of course Garth the creator(not the almighty one) did a great job as back up on the air. Thank You for being there to answer our questions. It`s obvious you are there to give the extra 10%, right down to adding additional feature just hours before we arrived.

And Judy, thankyou for being our hostess, opening your home and providing munchies etc. It was a team effort. A big thanks to all those that made it happen.

Now I`ll have to shoe horn in some time to get it done. I think a trainging session like this is the answer for non techies like me. I looked at it numbers of times on my office PC and then moved on leaving it as my someday maybe task when there is lots of time to sit down and figure it all out.

Cheers! Phil Peters

gmeller

Registered
Big thanks to Garth, William and Judy for the training session in Blackfalds last Saturday. In a word, "FANTASTIC." I love this program! It has become an excellent tool to keep me on track with due diligence and relieving me of stress when trying to find information about my properties. You have definitely gone the extra mile...Tim Hortons Link, enough said God Bless You!

Gary Meller

Top Bottom