Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA training in Red Deer

jziemmer

Registered
Just wanted to say a big thank-you to William Ladic, a Red Deer REIN member extraordinaire, as well as Garth Chapman and his softwear team for the recent REMA training in Red Deer. William did a fantastic job of putting the space together, organizing the logistics of the wireless connections, numerous laptops and the technical challenges of Skype and Yugma. It is all very overwhelming to me, but William pulled it all together in an extremely professional and proficient manner. I was very appreciative of the initiative he took to offer his time and efforts to the local REIN members (although we had a significant number of people who traveled a fair distance outside of Red Deer).
I had deliberately not played around with REMA (although I had downloaded it a while ago) as I knew this training session was upcoming, so was blown away by all that the softwear can do. I am a real "details" person, and am so impressed by all of the possibilities that this softwear has to offer. It also is much easier to navigate around than I had imagined.
I am also very impressed with your willilngness to integrate feedback from these training sessions into making this a very dynamic and responsive product.
Thank-you so much for all of your hard work in putting together this product that seems custom made for us REIN members!
Judy Ziemmer

Top Bottom