Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA Training in Toronto - May 17, 2008

MohamedMawji

REIN Member
Marcel,

I would like to thank you for your professional presentation of the REMA software. Usually one would say that it is easy to teach a great software (a little plug for Garth and Brian), however easy the software, you did a great job walking through the actual application of the features, i.e. the analyzer.

I am very glad to have the opportunity to work with individuals such as yourself and Garth who are constantly giving back. Thank you for your time, your knowledge and for leading by example.

Mohamed Mawji

KrisFerguson

REIN Member
QUOTE (MohamedMawji @ May 19 2008, 10:18 PM)
Marcel,

I would like to thank you for your professional presentation of the REMA software. Usually one would say that it is easy to teach a great software (a little plug for Garth and Brian), however easy the software, you did a great job walking through the actual application of the features, i.e. the analyzer.

I am very glad to have the opportunity to work with individuals such as yourself and Garth who are constantly giving back. Thank you for your time, your knowledge and for leading by example.

Mohamed Mawji

KrisFerguson

REIN Member
Marcel,

Would you know when the next REMA training session will be held in Toronto?

Thanks

Gillian

GarthChapman

Registered
QUOTE (GFerguson @ Sep 8 2008, 05:29 PM)
Marcel,

Would you know when the next REMA training session will be held in Toronto?

Thanks

Gillian

We have set a date and will have it posted in the REMA Training forum this week. Watch for it there!

Top Bottom