Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rent Check

jaass

Registered
Hi,

I am in the process of screening a potential tenant and am trying to establish an account with Rent Check. Sent my application two days ago and haven`t heard anything. I have left messages for Brenda but she has not returned my call. I also tried calling John but he is on vacation. Does anyone have another contact and extention number that I can call?

Thanks!

Sylvia
style_emoticons

Anonymous

Registered
The only other thing I can suggest is to contact one of the other offices for assistance. I do know that many people are away this last long weekend and it is generally difficult to get service. If you want, we can help out and run your application through our account if you needed it ASAP.

Please email me and we can work out the details.

Mark

grayani

Registered
Hi Sylvia,

Try the following contact if you still haven`t had luck.

Chandra Vedanayakam
Supervisor, Consumer Reporting
Tel: 416.365.7060 / 800.661.7312 x228

Hope this helps.

Galib

www.DogCountryGifts.com

jaass

Registered
QUOTE (Grant @ Aug 29 2007, 02:01 PM) The phone number we have on file is 800-661-7312 x 222. You might want to check out their The only other thing I can suggest is to contact one of the other offices for assistance. I do know that many people are away this last long weekend and it is generally difficult to get service. If you want, we can help out and run your application through our account if you needed it ASAP.

Please email me and we can work out the details.

Mark
Wow you guys are amazing. I did finally get a hold of John and is was very helpful. Thanks Mark!

QUOTE (grayani @ Aug 31 2007, 07:09 AM) Hi Sylvia,

Try the following contact if you still haven`t had luck.

Chandra Vedanayakam
Supervisor, Consumer Reporting
Tel: 416.365.7060 / 800.661.7312 x228

Hope this helps.

Galib

www.DogCountryGifts.com[/i]

Thanks Galib. I did finally get a hold of John and he was very helpful.

RobM

REIN Member
Does REIN qualify for the group member rates? It isn`t clear on the site.

Rob

QUOTE (jaass @ Aug 31 2007, 07:15 PM) Thanks Grant! I did finally hear back from John and he was great!!! Thanks for your suggestions.

Sylvia
style_emoticons

Wow you guys are amazing. I did finally get a hold of John and is was very helpful. Thanks Mark!

Thanks Galib. I did finally get a hold of John and he was very helpful.

Top Bottom