Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rent-to-own purchased by the tenants

Aneta

REIN Member
Has anyone seen a rent-to-own agreement to its completion, ie. did the tenant buyers buy out the investor at term end? What documentation is involved in this case? Is it simply a purchase and sale agreement? Or would there be more documents?

Would anyone have insight on the success rate of these rent-to-owns closing?

For the benefit of learning, I welcome anyone who wants to share any stories about any bumps they experienced during a rent-to-own.

Thanks for sharing!

JoeRagona

Registered
Hi Aneta,

We met at the last meeting and I`ve shared some of my stories regarding my two rent to own dealings so far. I have learned a lot along the way mostly from my own mistakes and will gladly share my insight with you.

I am actively pursing more applicants but with much higher due diligence.

Call or email me anytime and we can chat and spare the members my double posting all over again

JamesB

Registered
QUOTE (Aneta @ Feb 1 2010, 02:45 PM) Has anyone seen a rent-to-own agreement to its completion, ie. did the tenant buyers buy out the investor at term end? What documentation is involved in this case? Is it simply a purchase and sale agreement? Or would there be more documents?

Would anyone have insight on the success rate of these rent-to-owns closing?

For the benefit of learning, I welcome anyone who wants to share any stories about any bumps they experienced during a rent-to-own.

Thanks for sharing!

Mark Loeffler has written a book on this. He has done MANY of these so Im sure it would be helpful to pick up a copy!

Top Bottom