Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rent to own

MikeMcCrae

Registered
One of my agents recieved a solicitation from a rent to own company out of Vancouver. Do any of you know anything about a company called Equitable Property Developments? It sounds like they have a good program but I want to do a bit of research on them before I give my agents the go ahead to use them. Any information is appreciated and will be kept in confidence if you want to email me direct. [email protected]
Thanks in advance

JPAQ

Registered
QUOTE (MikeMcCrae @ Apr 28 2010, 04:49 PM) One of my agents recieved a solicitation from a rent to own company out of Vancouver. Do any of you know anything about a company called Equitable Property Developments? It sounds like they have a good program but I want to do a bit of research on them before I give my agents the go ahead to use them. Any information is appreciated and will be kept in confidence if you want to email me direct. [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Hello Mike,

I have a house in St Albert that I would like to do a rent to own on. Do you know anyone in the Edmonton or St Albert that has done one of these before?

Regards,

Jason Paquette

Top Bottom