Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Residential Closing Insurance

trudijohnston

Registered
Trudi Johnston

My vendors just received a letter from their purchasers that they are not able to buy their house because of financial issues. After many emotional and lengthy discussions with lawyers we decided to re-list the house and will sue for damages-(this totally is putting enormous pressure on my clients). This is becoming more common and I just heard about a program called residential closing insurance for $75/ and it will cover you up to $25,000 in damages( it covers, legal, bridge financing, moving, storage etc.) if this occurs after you pay a $300 deductible. When I relist the house I will purchase this on behalf of my clients just for their piece of mind. Very scary!!!

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Tell us more about this insurance. With what is happening in the finance business right now it may be a good investment.

trudijohnston

Registered
Trudi Johnston

You can find out more about it at www.ogilvy.ca and the program is called res-assure. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Registered
QUOTE (trudijohnston @ Sep 26 2007, 06:54 PM) Trudi Johnston

You can find out more about it at www.ogilvy.ca and the program is called res-assure. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!!!

This is great, can we post it in the resources section?

Top Bottom