Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron Legrand`s Edmonton Session

jvmcdougall

Registered
Could someone tell me, please, whether RLG`s recent session in Edmonton is recorded and available via CDs, they way that the REIN meetings are? And what the cost would be? I would have loved to have attended this session, but was unable to, and I`m wondering how I can access this information.

Ok, thanks very much.

Cheers,
Jeanette

ZanderRobertson

Registered
They were continously mentioning that it was being taped, so my guess is you`ll be able to buy the CD`s via the REIN office within a month or so.

QUOTE (jvmcdougall @ Oct 19 2009, 01:49 PM) Could someone tell me, please, whether RLG`s recent session in Edmonton is recorded and available via CDs, they way that the REIN meetings are? And what the cost would be? I would have loved to have attended this session, but was unable to, and I`m wondering how I can access this information.

Ok, thanks very much.

Cheers,
Jeanette

jvmcdougall

Registered
QUOTE (jvmcdougall @ Oct 19 2009, 12:49 PM) Could someone tell me, please, whether RLG`s recent session in Edmonton is recorded and available via CDs, they way that the REIN meetings are? And what the cost would be? I would have loved to have attended this session, but was unable to, and I`m wondering how I can access this information.

Ok, thanks very much.

Cheers,
Jeanette

Hi there:

Thanks very much, I shall check with the REIN office. Cheers, Jeanette

Top Bottom