Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roofer in Edmonton

Beaupre1

Registered
Hello all, I`m looking for a roofer in Edmonton. I have a 1-1/2 story in Westwood and just received an estimate from a roofer for $7,280. That was just for the house as the property does not have a garage. I thought that this was a little high considering I just had one of my houses in Calgary with a single garage done for less than 5K.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

mortgageman

Registered
Hi I just had a bungalow and double garage reroofed by Great Canadian Roofing in Edmonton for $5300. They seemed to do a pretty good job. They do want payment right away and if you want to defer payment 30 days by paying with visa they impose a 2 percent surcharge. The sales guy I dealt with is named Jerry.
My JV partner swears by A1 Clarke but we went with Great Canadian Roofing because they could get the job done much faster than Clarke and we definitely needed the job done ASAP.
I have to say it was like pulling teeth to just get companies to quote on the job. I called tons of places this summer and only two even bothered to quote.
Good luck!

Top Bottom