Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RTO spreadsheet

ryanlake

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has access to an excel spread sheet for an RTO deal!

I tried to download mark Loeffler's document but it said the file was corrupted.

If anyone could help me out i would appreciate it!!

markl

Registered
Hey Ryan,

You can send me an email and I will send you mine as well. Is it the one on the REIN site that said it is corrupted or the one I offer as a download on my website?

[email protected]

Regards,

Erick6533

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi,

I am new to this website. Iam interested in doing a RTO with my tenant, would I be able to get the spreadsheet as well?

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
The spreadsheet doesn't work as well for a property you already own as a rental. It is designed for properties you buy for a client to RTO. So unless you are really good at manipulating spreadsheets, it may not be of much use. One should still be available in the member back office.

Also please note RTO is an advanced strategy. While it is simple in theory, it can be complex in execution. Furthermore, it is often difficult to transition a tenant to a tenant-buyer. It's possible, but poses challenges (such as who is responsible for repairs).

Dan 7612

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
I also have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to base decisions on. It is a core part of my business plan. Send me a message as well and I can share and walk you through it.

I use the Tenant First concept; however, it is flexible enough to change.

Top Bottom