Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saskatchewan

3Girls

Hi,

I am a "soon to be member" of REIN.

Through only dumb luck and good timing, my wife and I purchased 3 duplexes in Saskatoon the first 3 years ago, the last Oct. 2006.

I would like to hear others` opinions about where good old SK is heading. Should we be expanding our number of holdings, or selling and looking for other opportunities?

Maurice Roberge

Anonymous

Registered
QUOTE (3Girls @ Sep 27 2007, 10:48 PM) Hi,

Through only dumb luck and good timing, my wife and I purchased 3 duplexes in Saskatoon the first 3 years ago, the last Oct. 2006.

I would like to hear others` opinions about where good old SK is heading. Should we be expanding our number of holdings, or selling and looking for other opportunities?

Maurice Roberge

What I would recommend that you do is purchase Real Estate investing in Canada by Don Campbell. On Page 61, the property gold mine score card can help you evaluate the economic fundamentals of the city you are investing in.

In addition, the book also walks you through a goal setting discussion called your personal Belize. From that, I would suggest that you use your Belize to help guide you through your decision making process.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (3Girls @ Sep 27 2007, 10:48 PM) Hi,

Maurice Roberge

Hi Maurice, My partner has has done extremely well buying farm land in in Prince Albert Saskatchewan...almost a 300% return since December... pretty impressive. Give me a shout, I`d love to share their story.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Oct 6 2007, 04:56 PM) Hi Maurice, My partner has has done extremely well buying farm land in in Prince Albert Saskatchewan...almost a 300% return since December... pretty impressive. Give me a shout, I`d love to share their story.

Hi Brian Persaud,

I think it would be very helpful to everyone if you shared the story here in this discussion forum. You can change the names to protect them, but the lesson would be interesting. Discuss purchase experience, financing challenges and cash flow to carry the costs... that would be perfect.

Top Bottom