Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scorecard and top ten cities

NassirNathoo

Registered
Hi Don and the team,

I would like to say thanks to the top 10 report provided by REIN. I am currently using the Ontario version.
Don, what i know as you always say, Facts and fundamentals are what they are. Not to believe in speculation.

My question is if you and the great team you have, you already compiled the report for the 10 cities to invest in, what else do i have to look for before to invest in. In one of your posting earlier, you provided a good advise that we always forget and that is to always use the Scorecard to analyze any area.
The approach i am taking is to use your research and find the property that fits the system using the property analyzer from the book.
is that a right approach for those top 10 cities?

Thank you again. It was worth to invest 50$ to get the report and save lots of time.
style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

The Top 10 Towns Reports (both Alberta and Ontario) are definitely detailed research reports, including a complete analysis of the Gold Mine ScoreCard for each town) that take over a year to research and release. However, it is important for any investor to keep on top of the latest developments in their target area.
I recommend that you use the Top Towns to Invest In Reports as the foundation from which your investigation is based.

For instance, make sure that a major industry hasn`t left (therefore changing the economic dynamics of a region), a transportation change that was expected hasn`t been delayed etc.. It is also very good practice (and helps to create great relationships) if you speak with the local economic Development Officers of your target regions.

In addition, There are many posts on www.myreinspace.com on specific towns as your fellow investors provide insights and updates. I recommend that you use the Quick Search button (top left of this page), enter your target town to see if there is any updates or discussion threads.

Congratulations on being an investor, not a speculator.

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Thank You for the Question and the Answer. It helped me getting little more clear picture.
Not fully there yet but i am sure i will be soon there.
Thank You once again.

Top Bottom