Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking a Realtor for Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge area

ndesautels

Registered
Hi friends: I'm coaching a beginner real estate investor who has strong ties to KWC. I'm hoping to get a recommendation to a REIN-linked real estate agent in KWC who is highly active in investment properties. We would like to speak to a few to see if there is a fit. I looked through past posts on myreinspace, but the last time the question was addressed seems to be about 7 years ago and some of those recommendations are not working in KWC or do not seem to be focused on investors any longer. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you may have. Cheers, Noel

Ehsan

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Noel,

I just saw your post and I am in the same boat. Have you found a REIN member to help you on this? This Saturday, I am at Kitchener for some properties.

ndesautels

Registered
Hi Ellen - I did some research a few months ago. Four our purposes, the person who fit best after a long phone interview was Mat Piche - 519-497-5230. Kwpropertypro.com
He was both strong on the neighbourhoods to purchase in and the conversion process to renovate single family homes into suited properties. Phone me at 416-888-7881 if you want more colour commentary about our process and good luck with your search.
Cheers, Noel.

Meaghan

REIN Member
Noel,
I hope you don't mind me reaching out to you as well? Would love to learn about your experience. I have attempted to make contact, via email, to a couple of (old) recommendations but they did not reply.
Meaghan

ndesautels

Registered
Noel,
I hope you don't mind me reaching out to you as well? Would love to learn about your experience. I have attempted to make contact, via email, to a couple of (old) recommendations but they did not reply.
Meaghan
Feel free to call me anytime at 416-888-7881 to talk further about my post suggesting Mat Piche. Also, have a look a his website: www.kwpropertypro.com. Cheers, Noel

Top Bottom