Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

September 18, 2007 Workshop

GlennLasiuta

Registered
Hello everyone!
Thank you Don Campbell and everyone else involved with last night`s workshop in calgary. WOW!!
So much energy, it was amazing! Thank you Les Hewitt for literally rewiring the way that I look at my life and where I want it to go! Thank you!

I`m not sure if I put this in the wrong forum or not, but I wanted it to be public, for anyone who is thinking of joining REIN to read.

If you are looking to take a step in the right direction towards real estate, have read some books (If you haven`t picked up Don`s books: DO IT) but feel like you haven`t made any progress, or don`t know how, then I strongly urge you to join REIN! The workshops are where the action happens, networking. Myself, at first, never realized the importance of networking, but last night`s event really drove it home! From meeting just 5 new people, and chatting casually for just a few minutes, I was able to connect myself back to my home town (where I intend to invest) and a potential JV partner! This stuff really works!

Once again, REIN, thank you for creating such a great oppourtunity for people like myself, to really change their lives around and put the future back in their own hands! Thank you!

Cheers!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
You are so welcome. It was a wonderful (if not LONG) evening. So much to cover in a few short hours, but at least we all know the research and reality behind why there is a major jump in listings and how long this will last.

See you at Quickstart in October.

Top Bottom