Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tenant Definition from REIN

TylerUzelman

REIN Member
Hello Everyone,

I am hoping someone has this, or knows where to find it...

I am looking for the REIN definition of a tenant... I saw it a while ago and seem to have misplaced it now. It describes tenants as business partners who open the business each morning and close up each night, pay all the bills, and at the end walk away giving you the business... etc.

It is a great definition and reminder of how important good tenants are to investors.

If anyone knows where I can find this definition please let me know. Thanks

David90

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi Tyler,

Here it is:

Definition of a Tenant
"A partner in buisiness who will open up the shop each morning and lock it up at night. They will look after secruity & inform you of potential problems in the business. They will cut the grass, rake the leaves, shovel the snow, pay all the utilities. They will even pay all your mortgage payments and taxes. Then, in the end, they will relinquish all monetary interest in the business and walk away, leaving you with the profits"
Tim Johonson

Enjoy your Day!

David Birkholz

tdrealestate

Registered
QUOTE (TylerUzelman @ Jul 24 2008, 02:37 PM) Thanks David, I appreciate it!
I apreciate the definition as a tenant, i am a newbie to real estate and the day i am looking for my first tenant to occupied my first properity. I will keep that definition in mind, as part of my screening process.

Thanks

Terry and Debra

Top Bottom