Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Peters in Vancouver

gkeary

Registered
Who else would be interested in seeing Tony Peters come to Vancouver to do a workshop given his understanding of Ron`s methods as they relate to te Canadian market?

Can I see a show of hands?

Thanks gk

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (gkeary @ Nov 5 2009, 09:17 PM) Who else would be interested in seeing Tony Peters come to Vancouver to do a workshop given his understanding of Ron`s methods as they relate to te Canadian market?

Thanks gk

yep

Ian: [email protected]

Miguel

Registered
QUOTE (gkeary @ Nov 5 2009, 11:17 PM) Who else would be interested in seeing Tony Peters come to Vancouver to do a workshop given his understanding of Ron`s methods as they relate to te Canadian market?

Thanks gk

Me too! [email protected]

gkeary

Registered
Thanks to everyone who`s responded so far. I will be contacting Tony to find out how many people we need to get him out here. I suspect it`s a few more than we`ve got so far but I`m optomistic that more will come forward. cheers gk

BoydG

Registered
QUOTE (gkeary @ Nov 6 2009, 07:31 PM) Thanks to everyone who`s responded so far. I will be contacting Tony to find out how many people we need to get him out here. I suspect it`s a few more than we`ve got so far but I`m optomistic that more will come forward. cheers gk

Hey Gail,

I`m pretty sure Tony is quietly observing this thread... (perhaps with great interest!?)

For the record tho... count me in!

Cheers!

mattpumpa

Registered
QUOTE (gkeary @ Nov 5 2009, 09:17 PM) Who else would be interested in seeing Tony Peters come to Vancouver to do a workshop given his understanding of Ron`s methods as they relate to te Canadian market?

Thanks gk

Yes I in to

tonypeters

Registered
Gail,

I would like to thank you for your vote of support!

Based on the positive response to your post, it looks like I will need to make plans to bring my "Creative Real Estate Investing Power Workshop" to you. I will review my upcoming Seminar/Workshop schedule and let you know when I can accommodate.

Thanks again for your support!

QUOTE (gkeary @ Nov 5 2009, 10:17 PM) Who else would be interested in seeing Tony Peters come to Vancouver to do a workshop given his understanding of Ron`s methods as they relate to te Canadian market?

Thanks gk

gkeary

Registered
That`s great news Tony. I`ll bet once you actually make a plan more people will come out of the woodwork.

cheers gk

QUOTE (tonypeters @ Nov 9 2009, 09:41 AM) Gail,

Based on the positive response to your post, it looks like I will need to make plans to bring my "Creative Real Estate Investing Power Workshop" to you. I will review my upcoming Seminar/Workshop schedule and let you know when I can accommodate.

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Hi everyone,

I`ve been getting a few email requests to talk about Tony`s (or more accurately Tony and Jo-Ann`s) Creative Real Estate seminar which I attended this past weekend.

First of all I`d like to thank REIN. Don and Russell often talk about the power of our network. The people we`re exposed to as REIN members is truly remarkable.
In one sense Tony is just a `regular` REIN member. He doesn`t regularly speak at REIN meetings (in fact I`ve never seen him speak there). He IS however, one of our more experienced and successful members, and through membership in REIN and access to these forums, we`re all able to benefit from his knowledge.

It was on these forums that I first learned of Tony and what he and his company do. I read one of his posts prior to the Ron Legrand seminar and started doing some poking around to learn more about his success story, his company, and his system.

I soon found that he also does a training business, and that he was putting on a seminar called the Creative Real Estate Investing Power Workshop. I registered for it because I knew I was going to Ron Legrand`s seminar and after hearing Tony on the panel discussion (from Ron`s Red Deer visit), I thought learning from him would be a great follow up to Ron`s seminar and that it would be a great way to get some perspective from someone actually doing it here in Edmonoton.

It was all that and more!

I highly recommend that you Toronto and Vancouver members attend his seminar if you`re able to get him to come out your way. Tony provided us with the straight goods all weekend long. He is quite candid about what has worked for him since beginning down the road of (what he calls) creative real estate. Tony delves into the marketing strategies that keeps his buying machine churning (hint:it`s not all yellow letters), he discusses his creative acquisition strategies, his commitment to making money the day he buys, his creative exit strategies, and a whole lot of real life examples to drive home the point.

Some of what you learn from Tony will be very similar to what we learned at Ron Legrand`s Edmonton program. But a lot of what you learn will be much different. For example: were you thinking at Ron`s seminar that you`d be unlikely to find properties with 100k equity in them very often? If that seems unrealistic, it`s because it probably is. We may all come across a HANDFUL of those in our entire lives; so what do we do to create success without relying on the homerun deals? Tony will teach you that you don`t need a a lot of deals like that to make a pile of cash and create a huge cash flow.

If I had to sum it up, I`d say it`s a more realistic view of the quickturn business here in Canada. THat`s exactly why it`s highly recommended. It`s one thing to get excited about quick turn and start taking action, but it`s another thing to see it through to success. To get to that point, it`s necessary to re-commit to further knowledge, further growth, and to a great foundation and plan (Tony is big on business systems too).

Check it out. Feel free to call me if you have any more questions. My mobile is 780-850-3449. I likely won`t answer during the day, but I will be available after 5pm Alberta time.

Best Regards, and Best Wishes in Your Business Success and Personal Growth,
Zander

gkeary

Registered
That`s great Tony and I`m sure more people will come forward when you have specifics. I just got another e-mail from someone expressing interest.

And I read your latest post about potential landmines. I couldn`t agree more.

Let`s get as much seasoned advice and guidance as possible.

Cheers and we`ll see you in Vancouver.

gk

QUOTE (tonypeters @ Nov 9 2009, 10:41 AM) Gail,

Top Bottom