Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toronto Insurance Agent or Broker

DaveY

Registered
Hi All,

I am looking for insurance for a semi detached house that I want to rent out. Are there any recommended insurance agents or brokers that you can recommend?

Dave.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Dave,
Lots of discussion around insurance and insurance brokers on this forum, some very good info. Try the Quick Search button on the top left corner of this page, type in `insurance` to find some of the many threads. I find this search a very useful tool for all subjects.

Here are a couple of brokers that Members have been using. Remember, don`t choose your experts based on geography, choose them based on expertise:

Ontario:

Robert Nicholson - Phone: 705-735-6451, Fax: 705-735-2972 - [email protected] - Barrie
Life, Term, & Mortgage Insurance; Travel Medical & Visitor Insurance; RRSPs, RRIFs, GICs; Segregated Investment Funds; Business Loan & Key Person Insurance; Group RRSP, Pension; Group Benefits

Harry Binks - Binks Insurance Brokers
270 - 955 Green Valley Cres, Ottawa On
tel: 613-226-1350 e-mail [email protected]

Anonymous

Registered
We have been using Bev exclusively at Co-operaters and she is amazing!!!!!!!! 51 properties, cars, home and business insurance is all through her. If you want her number, PM me as she doesn`t want her number and email on the site to be picked up by spammers.

mthorn

Registered
My Guy is awesome

Bob Pissey
Atto Business Insurance
416-7772568
[email protected]

Michelle Thorn,

Ethical Property Management

65 Colborne Street East

P.O. Box 2542 Orillia ON L3V 7A3

Office: 705-259-1051