Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPLOADING PICTURE

Shenan

Registered
Hi,

I was wondering if i can get some hep in uploading my picture on the profile, i hae tried to do it several times from different files on my pc as well as from my cellphone and haven`t succeded. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shenan

Grant

Registered
Hi,

What error are you getting? Please describe the steps that you are taking and what feedback the system is giving you.

Cellphone is less likely to work than from your PC.

Thanks!

Shenan

Registered
Hi

I`m going to the personal picture section under my controls and i try uploading a pic from `my docs` where i have all my pics...the error msg that keeps coming up is telling me the pic file is too large no matter what picture i choose.

Thanks

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (Shenan @ Feb 1 2008, 03:38 PM)
Hi

I'm going to the personal picture section under my controls and i try uploading a pic from 'my docs' where i have all my pics...the error msg that keeps coming up is telling me the pic file is too large no matter what picture i choose.

Thanks

Hi Shenan,

First of all, in order for other members to see your photo you need to upload the photo as your avatar setting. Second, if your picture is larger than 120 KB (you can figure this out by viewing the properties of the photo) then you'll need to resize the photo. I have used the "paint" application in windows to do this with success. Open your picture up in paint and then click the Image tab at the top of the screen. From here you'll select stretch/skew then you can change the size of the photo, just change the "stretch" setting to 50% each and this will reduce the photo. Then save this photo under a new name and check properties again to see if the size will fit, if not resize again (50% or whatever it takes). I imagine photoshop will do something similar. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ray Reuter

Client Services

Real Estate Investment Network

BMironov

Registered

Grant

Registered
Yeah, there is a size limit on pictures. Between all these posts, you should be able to upload your photo.

Thanks for the link, Boris. I moved that thread to this forum for future reference.
style_emoticons

Top Bottom