Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

use of cube van

duaneharper

Registered
hello everyone, i am thinking about buying a cube van i seem to need one more and more.so i just want to know if any rein members will help me keep it busy I will check my e-mails for any response.

mortgageman

Registered
Hi Duane,
I`d be interested in your cube van if you were in Edmonton and depending on price.
I generally rent a truck from Discount (much less than Budget), although sometimes it is a challenge finding something that is available.
To give you an idea on pricing, Discount comes in at around $85 and Budget is at $160.
Jason

Anonymous

Registered
Hi Duane,
If you are in the Golden Horseshoe (Ontario), we could use it form time to time.

I would also suggest that you brand it up and put some branding on it. In addition, you could consider renting it out to your tenants as a moving bonus "Re-moving van if you rent from us."

Thanks
Mark

bluerockgroup

Registered
I could help keep your costs down by wrapping the van with my ad for investors. Couple bucks a month or referal bonus` might help your bottom line.

Let me know.

Grant

Top Bottom